News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/06/03-05 - Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN - Roll-Call Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 16, 2022, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 04, 2022, 05:13:50 AMShow looks like it was good. I ended up working until 10... a 15 hour work day. Sad I missed Buried alive and Boogie On, but tonight is going to be a heater!

Fuckin' A it is.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Yeah 14 hours later I think that's the best-played  :phish: show I've seen at least since the Bakers Dozen
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

I'm on the lawn, in the shade now by the H pillar. I'll be moving to the usual Paug spot, Page Side High, once the sun sets.

Where are you sitting Sunrise? Scotty's down in the pit.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

I'm at the top of the lawn rn, end of the path one in from the end Mike side. Bright red & blue floral shirt, white shorts.

Probably gonna hold down around here most of the night.