News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/09/1-4 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, March 15, 2022, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Got my Flights, show tix, and a place to stay. I guess this is happening.
Also I'm flying in a day early to co-host the Osiris Live show with Tapers Choice:

QuoteTaper's Choice in Denver! In Denver, at the Larimer Lounge, on Wednesday, August 31, we'll be hosting Taper's Choice—in addition to a full set of music, the show will include a conversation with the band, representing the first time that the band will sit down for a live interview. The indie-jam supergroup, formed in 2021, is made up of Alex Bleeker (Real Estate), Dave Harrington (Darkside), Chris Tomson (Vampire Weekend) and Zach Tenorio Miller (Arc Iris).

These dudes are great. Come to the thing and let's hang.
Tickets

Play_It_Leo

I'm in. Have tickets for Thurs, Fri, and sun, still looking for Saturday
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on July 28, 2022, 11:47:54 AMI'm in. Have tickets for Thurs, Fri, and sun, still looking for Saturday

Nice!  How have you been stranger?

Play_It_Leo

Been good, just crazy busy with kids. They are 11, 13, and 15. All play 2 instruments. All play at least 2 sports. Doesn't leave a lot of time for dad. How about you Todd?
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Caravan2001

All good over here.  12 and 15 over this so I feel you on the busy trip. Glad we are both making it out to Dick;s at least. Hope to see ya, it's only been 13 years lol

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 22, 2022, 11:06:27 AMGot my Flights, show tix, and a place to stay. I guess this is happening.
Also I'm flying in a day early to co-host the Osiris Live show with Tapers Choice:

QuoteTaper's Choice in Denver! In Denver, at the Larimer Lounge, on Wednesday, August 31, we'll be hosting Taper's Choice—in addition to a full set of music, the show will include a conversation with the band, representing the first time that the band will sit down for a live interview. The indie-jam supergroup, formed in 2021, is made up of Alex Bleeker (Real Estate), Dave Harrington (Darkside), Chris Tomson (Vampire Weekend) and Zach Tenorio Miller (Arc Iris).

These dudes are great. Come to the thing and let's hang.
Tickets

. That looks awesome.  Would love to check it out, alas I don't get to town until Friday. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on July 28, 2022, 11:47:54 AMI'm in. Have tickets for Thurs, Fri, and sun, still looking for Saturday

Glad to hear! Let's hang!
Bring in the dude!

Play_It_Leo

emay

Shaping up to be a pretty big weekend with good list of paugers in attendance. 
down for a meet up before show one night or maybe grassy knoll meet up. 

rowjimmy

Very excited for my first trip to ::checks notes:: Denver.

Come find me at the Larimer on night zero.

We'll be doing some sort of podcasting from the lots each afternoon too.

emay

Ill try to do night zero but feel like I need conserve energy for 4 nights & actually have some work to do 9/1 :/
I do love larimer lounge and that hood tho..

rowjimmy

Quote from: emay on August 17, 2022, 12:33:33 AMIll try to do night zero but feel like I need conserve energy for 4 nights & actually have some work to do 9/1 :/
I do love larimer lounge and that hood tho..

I think it'll be a chill night. Taper's Choice is rad but I, for one, have no ambitions to dance my ass off or anything like that.

Bobafett

We gotta at least get a paug meetup to support RJ and the HFPod one day.  Not sure if I'll get in town early enough for the tapers choice thing.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Yeah thinking a Lot or grassy knoll meet up on Saturday or Sunday might be easiest.