News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/09/1-4 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, March 15, 2022, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

i'm actually very curious to see what time they start.  they've started about 35 mins after official start time almost every night all summer.  i'm guessing it'll still be after 7:50.

emay

anthrax

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

we did it.  We got the kid on the rail right in front of mike for his first show.   I was really surprised by how nice everyone was.  There was definitely a tribe mentality of the people who waited in line with us protecting the space and each other.  I've never been amongst that many girls at a phish show either!  Good good times.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

GBL

emay

GBL

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.