News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/05/27-29 - The Wharf Amphitheater - Orange Beach, AL

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 16, 2022, 05:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

I figured as much. I think McGrupp is making it down.

Any advice on where to stay? I just realized this is Memorial Day weekend and it's looking crazy expensive.
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Man that place has blown up so much since my family went there back in the 80s-90s. Last time we went we stayed next to the flora-bama in some snooty pimp pad that was $3500/5 nights! 

I imagine everything is gonna be pricey.

I can tell ya that doc's seafood is a great place for lunch that won't break the bank.

ETA:  you may be able to send Farmer a msg on FB...his family has a place down there that may be available?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Looks like it's going to be a WTU & Dirty show. Have fun!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

zimbra

Late arriver! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday with the lady in tow. Her first and second shows.

Also, my cousins and their daughter are joining us Saturday for their daughter's first show. My baby cousin has only seen TAB before but is a big fan. I've seen a bunch of shows with her parents but super stoked to take her to her first show.

My baby cousin is one of my favorite people. She is the toughest person I know. She has OI (brittle bone disease) and fell the other day. So she has a broken pelvis, tailbone, wrist and a cracked rib. She's determined to come still as she's having jaw surgery in June and will be extremely limited afterwards.  They have handicap seats and a plan but we will see if they make it.

If they do come then she will be my priority on Saturday but let's rage Sunday.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

My friend said to hit up florabama bar/grill. Your drinkin/eatin on the beach and all fire food 

Bobafett

QuoteMy friend said to hit up florabama bar/grill. Your drinkin/eatin on the beach and all fire food
The true redneck riviera experience.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.