News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mine, Your & Ours

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 04, 2022, 02:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

QuoteYeah dude, pre-ordered!

The shirt with a goat fucking a lion is indeed pretty sweet.
And I've been meaning too buy a new grinder... May have to make it a Scotty Grinder!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

damn. My mom didn't buy my album. (She likes classical).
Definitely gonna pony up for this. I can testify that you guys will dig it.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

sls.stormyrider

very cool. Look forward to hearing it.
(#16)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gumbo72203

i'll definitely get this when cashflow opens back up again.  due to some 401k/roth rollovers we owe Big Daddy Joe $3,000 in 2 weeks haha.  Great fun.

How are you pressing this?  are you using Qrates? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on April 05, 2022, 02:26:10 AMThe shirt with a goat fucking a lion is indeed pretty sweet.

Annnndd now I can't un-see it.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 05, 2022, 05:31:39 PMHow are you pressing this?  are you using Qrates? 

I used Nola Record Press. They were recommended by some local artists.

Expect a long turnaround time no matter the company. I reached out to a bunch and everyone is 9-12+ months out.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

QuoteHow are you pressing this?  are you using Qrates? 

I used Nola Record Press. They were recommended by some local artists.

Expect a long turnaround time no matter the company. I reached out to a bunch and everyone is 9-12+ months out.
For smaller artist/labels it's pretty crazy. I just got a King Gizzard Bootleg last month that I ordered in December of 2020!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 05, 2022, 11:01:47 PMI used Nola Record Press. They were recommended by some local artists.

Right on, thanks man.  Their site looks great.  Easy to use.  About what I'd expect in cost.  and yeah.... i'm familiar with the delay haha.  Still waiting on some stuff from March of last year :X :X
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

PIE-GUY

Quotedamn. My mom didn't buy my album.

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

That line is definitely quote worthy.

I'm crying over here. Lol.
So is RJ.  :'(
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Buffalo Budd

Sick, I love it!  :music:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.