News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mine, Your & Ours

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 04, 2022, 02:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Damn, Scotty! That is catchy as hell. It sounds like something that could have been on Mike's Green Sparrow album (with a Talking Heads twist).
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Awesome dude!  Sounds great! Congrats.

Gumbo72203

great production, love it.  can't wait to hear the other tunes.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

I'm loving your Instagram 'infomercial' stories! If the music thing doesn't pan out, you can always fall back on that and be the next Billy Mays!

And a question... are the clock hands on the cover pointing at roughly 7:23 for your birthday? Or is that just a coincidence?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Agreed...these are damn funny!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 14, 2022, 06:03:28 AMAnd a question... are the clock hands on the cover pointing at roughly 7:23 for your birthday? Or is that just a coincidence?

:willynilly: no but.... wtf haha
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

QuoteAnd a question... are the clock hands on the cover pointing at roughly 7:23 for your birthday? Or is that just a coincidence?

:willynilly: no but.... wtf haha
Awesome! I was really hoping that was just a really cool coincidence! As you know it's my wedding anniversary too.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Had a nice chat with this Scott Ferber fellow on the new episode of Brokedown Pod...

mopper_smurf

QuoteHad a nice chat with this Scott Ferber fellow on the new episode of Brokedown Pod...

Sounds like a nice guy.

https://brokedownpodcast.blogspot.com/2022/05/108.html
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Bobafett

Just got email that order#7 has shipped!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

QuoteJust got email that order#7 has shipped!
What the hell, Scotty? I was order #6 and nothing for me yet!  :wtu:

WhatstheUse?

First & foremost, thank you guys for caring.

Second-most, I'd like to point out how embarrassing it is that the actual order numbers are given out upon purchase. It's like... I already knew nobody cares..... but do my 37 fans need to know that too?! Ouch!

Lastly... unfortunately, the vinyls are still in production and will not be shipped on release day.  Hopefully they will be in hand mid-summer..
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Second-most, I'd like to point out how embarrassing it is that the actual order numbers are given out upon purchase. It's like... I already knew nobody cares..... but do my 37 fans need to know that too?! Ouch!

Lastly... unfortunately, the vinyls are still in production and will not be shipped on release day.  Hopefully they will be in hand mid-summer..
Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering how you got the vinyl turned around so fast.

No worries, though. I was just having fun. It does suck that people know what order number they are on that platform. Maybe you could bet them to add a '1' somewhere in the middle of the order numbers so it would be 'Order# 01006" instead of "Order# 00006"?

Looking forward to giving the whole thing a spin on Friday!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 14, 2022, 09:06:12 PM

The plural of vinyl is vinyl.

Cancel my order.

jk

But really, the plural of vinyl is vinyl. You may be looking for the word "records".