News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Standup Comedy Thread

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 04, 2022, 07:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Good stuff! I love Artie but man, he sure has f'd things up for himself a time or two.
Bring in the dude!

VDB

QuoteShane Gillis >

A friend of mine (Scotty, you've met him [Sam] in Mexico, N. Chuck, maybe elsewhere) is a big Shane Gillis guy. He screened this special for us the other night, in fact. Friggin hilarious.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Mike Epps just released a special on Netflix called "Indiana Mike". He's from Indy and recorded his special in the historic Madame Walker Theatre. It's not the greatest special, but it was great seeing how much love he still has for Indy! The show was put on by a promoter that I used to deal with all the time in Accounting at The Westin. I even remember the night that Mike Epps stayed in our hotel, when this special was shot (though I didn't know it at the time).

There are a lot of jokes in his special that you have to know Indy to get, but still pretty funny.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.