News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Back to Mexico in 2023

Started by Buffalo Budd, July 06, 2022, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on March 04, 2023, 06:32:47 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2023, 03:23:58 AMDid anyone else notice this is the first run all four members were on in-ear monitors?

Mike and Page have used them for years now, Trey sporadically, but this was the first time I'd ever seen Fishman with them in.

Yes!  we were actually talking about this yesterday.  do you think that has any effect on the jamming style?  or trey's poor singing?  or fishman's flubs?

I'd say, yes. All of the above!

Trey can probably hear himself singing better, giving him more confidence to song his little broadway heart out.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2023, 12:23:22 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2023, 03:23:58 AMDid anyone else notice this is the first run all four members were on in-ear monitors?

Mike and Page have used them for years now, Trey sporadically, but this was the first time I'd ever seen Fishman with them in.

Yes!  we were actually talking about this yesterday.  do you think that has any effect on the jamming style?  or trey's poor singing?  or fishman's flubs?

Trey can probably hear himself singing better, giving him more confidence to song his little broadway heart out.
Shit, does that mean he's going to subject us to those horrible Hands on a Hardbody songs again?!?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 04, 2023, 01:55:32 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2023, 12:23:22 PM

Shit, does that mean he's going to subject us to those horrible Hands on a Hardbody songs again?!?

I'm sure he's got a couple more arrangements of Let Me Lie floating around to try out