News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Custy-Up

Started by mistercharlie, August 14, 2022, 06:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Oh dang 11 bucks isn't even for the magnet it's for the paper ticket?  :o

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on August 16, 2022, 03:45:38 PMOh dang 11 bucks isn't even for the magnet it's for the paper ticket?  :o
Yeah, the magnets are $15.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: emay on August 16, 2022, 03:45:38 PMOh dang 11 bucks isn't even for the magnet it's for the paper ticket?  :o

I don't see what the big deal is, it's merely another $11 on top of the $20 that you already pay Ticketbastard . . to apparently send an email now? 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on August 16, 2022, 08:33:59 PM

I don't see what the big deal is, it's merely another $11 on top of the $20 that you already pay Ticketbastard . . to apparently send an email now? 
That $20 for Ticketbastard is to pay for the servers to host their waiting queue when tickets go on sale... and apparently it's not enough to cover paying for better servers!  >:D
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

11+ shipping brah 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 16, 2022, 08:37:28 PM

That $20 for Ticketbastard is to pay for the servers to host their waiting queue when tickets go on sale... and apparently it's not enough to cover paying for better servers!  >:D

We're talking about PTBM here dude, you aren't even really buying the ticket from TM.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

jam>

my first ticket to a phish show cost about $11

mattstick

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 16, 2022, 05:12:44 AMI have a feeling that if the complainers get too loud that Phish may stop making these commemorative stubs available.

When you sell something that costs probably 3 cents to produce for $11, I really doubt that they care about people complaining on-line.

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on August 16, 2022, 11:38:25 AMThoughtful? It's thoughtful to charge $11 for something that was included at no extra charge last year?

You gotta be kidding me.

Thank you for reminding me why I post so infrequently on the Paug these days. Appreciate that. :)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on August 17, 2022, 11:38:16 AM
Quote from: Hicks on August 16, 2022, 11:38:25 AMThoughtful? It's thoughtful to charge $11 for something that was included at no extra charge last year?

You gotta be kidding me.

Thank you for reminding me why I post so infrequently on the Paug these days. Appreciate that. :)

Oh boo-hoo, man up and defend your post, it's the internet.

Buffalo Budd

I just copy/pasta'd them and printed em out for the collection FTW.
#cheapskate
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Thanks for the link Charlie. I bought one of those trays because, why not?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 17, 2022, 04:49:09 PMI just copy/pasta'd them and printed em out for the collection FTW.
#cheapskate

Gonna try this, thanks!

GBL

Quote from: Hicks on August 17, 2022, 01:00:16 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 17, 2022, 11:38:16 AM

You gotta be kidding me.

Oh boo-hoo, man up and defend your post, it's the internet.

:sbw:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

BUMP!!

For the 2023 phanners... we have the Welker Summer Tour 2023 rolling tray!