News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Custy-Up

Started by mistercharlie, August 14, 2022, 06:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Drygoods has the Pollock 'Ice block fish' ornament in stock right now.

https://drygoods.phish.com/product/PHAM1034/pollock-limited-edition-ice-fish-ornament?cp=773_1428

They had the Pollock 'Ice Fishing' snow-globe, too. But I bought the last one.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 07, 2023, 11:43:25 AMBut I bought the last one.

YOU SON OF A BITCH

:P

(I've never even seen the thing)
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mbw

you guys see this thing?  what kind of asshole would pay $150 for this??

i mean, besides me?

PIE-GUY

If I didn't go for the pewter Pollock figurines - which were actually pretty cool, imo - I'm definitely not custying up for this thing. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

I definitely did not buy this.

mistercharlie

That one was a hard pass for me.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Lars Fisk is the man though.  As far as the pewter figurine, somebody gave me one, I'm about to throw it on eBay lol.

Hicks

Would be a lot cooler if it lit up. . .

And was not $150. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

I just bought 8 of them

sunrisevt

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 02, 2024, 05:31:53 PMLars Fisk is the man though. 

We were next door neighbors in junior high & high school. Interesting cat, always a little aloof.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

I thought for sure these would end up in the clearance bin, but they sold out.

I wouldn't have paid $50 for that thing. To each their own.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

anthrax

Quote from: antelope19 on February 03, 2024, 08:06:05 AMbut they sold out.

woo hoo!  buy low, sell high...that's what i always say.  now to trade these 8 beauties for front row sphere tickets.  lol.

sunrisevt

Quote from: antelope19 on February 03, 2024, 08:06:05 AMI thought for sure these would end up in the clearance bin, but they sold out.

I wouldn't have paid $50 for that thing. To each their own.

If my ex had a turntable I would have bought her a copy; we had a lot of fun with this album when it was new.

antelope19

Was referring to the sculpture, not the album. I'm anxiously awaiting my copy to arrive in the mail. :)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

shoreline99

Quote from: antelope19 on February 03, 2024, 01:39:45 PMWas referring to the sculpture, not the album. I'm anxiously awaiting my copy to arrive in the mail. :)

Mine came today (Experience Vinyl), will give it a spin later this afternoon

also, STFU Neely ;)
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.