News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/09/02 - Dick’s Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by Hicks, September 03, 2022, 03:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 03, 2022, 10:06:28 PMWell that is quite the lineup of songs.
I'm pretty sure I would have been a little teary at moments with that much of a throw down.

Damn Budd, you're getting softer as you age.

I cried during the Bangor Reba and various other songs that night.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on September 04, 2022, 12:26:59 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 03, 2022, 10:06:28 PMWell that is quite the lineup of songs.
I'm pretty sure I would have been a little teary at moments with that much of a throw down.

Yes to the first comment and I would have in Bangor too but I was barely capable of dancing that night, let alone get emotional.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Bangor 2019 # Line
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

pcr3

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 04, 2022, 03:05:02 AM

Bangor 2019 # Line

Shit man...maybe it's Bangor that makes me teary.

Our hug during that song is in my top 10 ever.  :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

sunrisevt

Quote from: pcr3 on September 04, 2022, 09:13:27 PM

Bangor 2019 # Line

Fuckin' Yup.  :beers:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

birdman

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 04, 2022, 10:03:31 PM

Bangor 2019 # Line

get a room damnit
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on September 04, 2022, 11:00:09 PM

Bangor 2019 # Line

get a room damnit

I tried. Sunrise failed to show up so I ended up in the bed next to you with a $100 watermelon surcharge and no covid. Oh well...

PIE-GUY

all of the above makes me feel funny... like when we used to climb the rope in gym class. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

rowjimmy

Am I actually gonna get to use mod powers to steer this train wreck back towards the tracks?

This was a unique and special show. They were as put off by the delay as we were so they delivered.

anthrax

Audience puts up with nasty elements.
Only gets a 1 set show for their money.  Band realizes this and plays a hot show.  What an idea!  Wish this would have occurred to someone for the Michigan show.

Hicks

Quote from: pcr3 on September 05, 2022, 01:46:06 AM
Quote from: birdman on September 04, 2022, 11:00:09 PM

Bangor 2019 # Line

get a room damnit

I tried. Sunrise failed to show up so I ended up in the bed next to you with a $100 watermelon surcharge and no covid. Oh well...

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

GBL

I really like this Tweezer, especially that unique riff they lock into towards the end of the jam

kind of reminds me of the MSG Tweezer from earlier this year, in a way

this show was a lot of fun

EDIT: I'm probably the only one, but not a fan of the standalone weekapaugs, once this summer was enough, twice is meh...  also, glad i didn't get a suzy this run, though lol
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Show was so awesome.  Probably my favorite of the three I saw as far as the fun meter.  Need to go back and listen to them all.  They were all good but after this one I could have easily left satisfied.  Sat and Sunday good too but this one was a non-stop barrage.  Could have sworn Moonage was going to be the last song.