News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/12/28-31 - MSG - New York, NY - Roll Call Thread

Started by GBL, December 14, 2022, 07:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 27, 2022, 09:45:42 AMHope all you airplane types have your situations sorted so you can get out.
Looks like a full blown shit-show at the airports right now.

Can confirm.

Our flight this morning to La Guardia was cancelled. We scrambled to get a 40 minute flight to Montrose, CO and then will will fly to Newark from there tonight. Total shit show here at Denver Airport but I'm just thankful we won't miss the show tomorrow.

Eta. Welp, somehow I got "accidentally" bumped up to first class so apparently not all shit shows are bad
Bring in the dude!

GBL

crossing my fingers, I'm flying delta out of MSP tho, hopefully that helps
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

I guess these will be Fishman's first shows since his surgery - Hoping he's healed back up!
Bring in the dude!

emay

Have fun fam
Will be watching tomorrow night. 

anthrax

if any of you lovely not to hammered paugers can get out of that place with an extra cup, i would LOVE one.  have a blast!  :beers:

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on December 28, 2022, 05:36:43 PMif any of you lovely not to hammered paugers can get out of that place with an extra cup, i would LOVE one.  have a blast!  :beers:

takes about a year of washes to get the smell out, fyi

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on December 28, 2022, 06:57:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on December 28, 2022, 05:36:43 PMif any of you lovely not to hammered paugers can get out of that place with an extra cup, i would LOVE one.  have a blast!  :beers:

takes about a year of washes to get the smell out, fyi

Ha!  Yeah, those were gross, but i think that was just a bad batch that year.

Hicks

Holy crap guys, just landed and making my way from JFK to Manhattan.

First MSG ever!!!!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Pretty solid start. Def sounds like they haven't played for a while.
Audio was spotty on the webcast maybe was my connection at points but could barely hear mike.

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 27, 2022, 06:44:54 PMI guess these will be Fishman's first shows since his surgery - Hoping he's healed back up!

What did he have done?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on December 30, 2022, 12:55:03 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 27, 2022, 06:44:54 PMI guess these will be Fishman's first shows since his surgery - Hoping he's healed back up!

Neck surgery I believe.

What did he have done?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Probably mentioned before elsewhere but looking like a no-covers run of shows.  I know that happened on at least one prior NY run.  Is that just a thing now?  Looks like no covers at MSG since 2019 unless I'm missing one.

jam>

GBL