News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022-12-31 - MSG, New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by anthrax, January 01, 2023, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Yep. The red dress is Kelsey. Wen is behind me. GBL on my right.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

also, very happy there was an appropriate amount of tweezers in this show 😎🫰

PIE-GUY

Quote from: GBL on January 02, 2023, 02:10:37 PMalso, very happy there was an appropriate amount of tweezers in this show 😎🫰

Yeah. You mentioned that.  ::)

mbw

Bobafett

Quote from: mbw on January 02, 2023, 03:08:33 PMClassic Pie-Guy moves.
Yup.  Tiffany dances like that anytime she hears me playing phish!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

Those seats are unreal.  How did all of you pull that off all sitting together??

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on January 02, 2023, 03:12:10 PMThose seats are unreal.  How did all of you pull that off all sitting together??

dentistry

plus, Scott, Michelle, RJ right behind us and Daren all the way to the right

PIE-GUY

"dentistry" is the correct answer. We were all together for the most part all night. Crazy Dave handed the usher by us a cool hundo and said, "things are gonna get weird around here, but it's nothing you need to worry about." She did not worry one bit! 

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Bobafett

Did the mani-pedi tradition happen again this year?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VDB on January 01, 2023, 01:49:30 PMMore importantly, I remain confused as to why we were observing the 40th anniversary in the 39th anniversary year.

Woah. This hadn't crossed my mind. That is weird... the other 'reunion' shows were '03 and '13...
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

OK - just watching the gag now and I realized they're all singing "Get down. Get Down" from Jungle Boogie as the green clone Trey comes down from the ceiling. HAHA!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 02, 2023, 07:48:21 PM
Quote from: VDB on January 01, 2023, 01:49:30 PMMore importantly, I remain confused as to why we were observing the 40th anniversary in the 39th anniversary year.

Woah. This hadn't crossed my mind. That is weird... the other 'reunion' shows were '03 and '13...
They are ushering in 2023 as the 40th year.... Anyway, that show was so fun.  Got to hang with Hicks next to the stage which was a great vantage point for the gag and was loud as fuck.  Missing from Matt's list is that the pyramid they all climb out of is from Cypress.  I am sure there are others that will keep popping up.  That was the same Mockingbird from 92....Anyway, it was cool to relive all of those.  The only two I have missed are the 2010 Meatstick and the Miami where they shot Fishman out of a cannon.  I think that was a solid stand of shows for sure.  Hicks and I also sat behind Matisyahu and he was digging it.

anthrax