News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022-12-31 - MSG, New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by anthrax, January 01, 2023, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: Hicks on January 16, 2023, 02:57:51 PMI stay up until 3 in the morning writing and all you people can talk about is the merits of some shit beer from Pennsylvania?

You're focusing on the wrong part of the story.

You guys were drinking Rolling Rock? 

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 16, 2023, 04:10:29 PM
Quote from: Hicks on January 16, 2023, 02:57:51 PMI stay up until 3 in the morning writing and all you people can talk about is the merits of some shit beer from Pennsylvania?

You're focusing on the wrong part of the story.

Rather I talk about your beef with a really sweet hippie girl who didn't like how you shoved your way through to give me a high-five? ;-)

Did that actually happen though? I don't remember her being between us, seemed like she was more behind you so I didn't understand how I could have bumped her at that moment.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

birdman

Awesome summary. I'm pretty sure warm yuengling is the fountain of youth. The evidence is overwhelming.
Thanks again for all the beers. You played your part well.
  Also we weren't cool enough to bring rando girls back to your room that night. One of that crew was one of our very own paugers,Iamhydrojen. So yeah let's do it all again soon
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

"how could I ever doubt a vet like sunrise?"

I rest my case.

(And thanks for not including the episode (2nd set?) where I scolded you as a nerd at the merch table.)
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: birdman on January 16, 2023, 07:19:18 PMAwesome summary. I'm pretty sure warm yuengling is the fountain of youth. The evidence is overwhelming.
Thanks again for all the beers. You played your part well.
  Also we weren't cool enough to bring rando girls back to your room that night. One of that crew was one of our very own paugers,Iamhydrojen. So yeah let's do it all again soon

Riiiiight Iamhydrojen, that makes sense.

Kinda hot in a married sort of way. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt link=msg=867721  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar date=1673915103"how could I ever doubt a vet like sunrise?"

I rest my case.

(And thanks for not including the episode (2nd set?) where I scolded you as a nerd at the merch table.)

Yeah forgot about seeing you on the concourse. . .  twice. 

Looked like you were doing some spunion laps.  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on January 16, 2023, 08:59:19 PM
Quote from: sunrisevt link=msg=867721  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar date=1673915103"how could I ever doubt a vet like sunrise?"

I rest my case.

Yeah forgot about seeing you on the concourse. . .  twice. 

Looked like you were doing some spunion laps.  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

Sounds like an apt description of sunrise at a show.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

rowjimmy

Great write-up.

Nice seeing all of you clowns there.

Yeungling is sub-average beer made by rabid trumpers.
Easy pass.

sunrisevt

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 17, 2023, 03:19:27 PMGreat write-up.

Easy pass.

Fighting words, but wait...

[Seriously, is the brewery owned by retread knuckle-draggers?]

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 17, 2023, 06:33:37 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 17, 2023, 03:19:27 PMGreat write-up.

Easy pass.

Fighting words, but wait...

[Seriously, is the brewery owned by retread knuckle-draggers?]

Didn't they sell out to AB/InBev? I know they brew in the Buttwiper plant in Houston down here. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Ha, well if that's the case I'm sure AB Bev is a great organization all around with absolutely no shady affiliations.

Anyway, moral of the story, if you're in a nice bottle shop in another state, buying the "old reliable" instead of trying something new is in fact a fail. 

Caravan2001