News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Spring Tour 2023

Started by emay, January 10, 2023, 02:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

My first bday show! Greek > Hollywood bowl!  :pbjtime:

Phish Spring Tour 2023

04/14 Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA
04/15 Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA
04/17 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA
04/18 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA
04/19 Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA
04/21 Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
04/22 Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
04/23 Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA

A ticket request period is currently underway at tickets.phish.com and will end on Monday, January 16th at 9AM PT. Tickets go on sale to the public beginning Friday, January 20th at 10AM PT. Specific ticketing information for each show is available at phish.com/tours.

Buffalo Budd

Skipping the obvious 4/20  O0
They must want to celebrate instead ;)
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

well, see you guys on Summer tour.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

I gotta figure my shit out but in for something for sure. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Woah.  This came out of nowhere.  I'm def in for the Greek. Probably more...
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

I'm in 100% for Greek and the Bowl. Have seen shows at Greek but never Phish. Definitely top 3 venue of mine, seeing Phish there is bucket list. As for the Bowl, I have never been - so bucket list again.   
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

emay

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 10, 2023, 03:21:14 PMI'm in 100% for Greek and the Bowl. Have seen shows at Greek but never Phish. Definitely top 3 venue of mine, seeing Phish there is bucket list. As for the Bowl, I have never been - so bucket list again. 
hell ya that's what's in talkin about!  :beerbang: :sbw:

PIE-GUY

That Phish run at the Greek was sooooo much fun. I love that venue. I wish I could do a mid-week run but April is no good for me given that Jazzfest is like a week or two later. 

I may get a wild hair and try and hit the Hollywood Bowl. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Bobafett

I'm likely in for LA.  Mom is undergoing cancer treatment in Houston at the moment, so he recovery may impact that.  
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

I'm shooting for Greek -> Bowl

Sounds like a gay ol time
If this is love, I'm never going home..

cactusfan

Oh hell yeah. The Greek's my backyard, will be at all three. Maybe make some of the Bowl too.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 10, 2023, 02:25:24 PMSkipping the obvious 4/20  O0
They must want to celebrate instead ;)
They'll celebrate by packing the Hollywood Bowl for three nights afterwards.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Well, after brief deliberation... Michelle and I may just have to do all these shows.

JPhishman has got a spot in Seattle.... We all should coordinate for Berkeley... and my bro just bought a house 9 miles from the Hollywood Bowl  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 10, 2023, 03:37:04 PMFirming up my hiatus...

I am on a 25 year hiatus, so there's that.

Night three at the Hollywood Bowl for the encore they will play this, right?

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy