News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Spring Tour 2023

Started by emay, January 10, 2023, 02:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

For those going to the Hollywood bowl get seats in the middle.  Kuroda works wonders with the lights and its not as cool from the sides sections.

WhatstheUse?

Did anyone put in for the lottery? The tiered pricing for Hollywood Bowl is insane. You could potentially get a 3-Day pass in the farthest section for $150... or you could get the closest section for nearly a whopping $500. Or a multitude of price brackets in between.

I've never seen that big of a discrepancy in prices for the same Phish show(s)
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 13, 2023, 07:21:09 PMDid anyone put in for the lottery? The tiered pricing for Hollywood Bowl is insane. You could potentially get a 3-Day pass in the farthest section for $150... or you could get the closest section for nearly a whopping $500. Or a multitude of price brackets in between.

I've never seen that big of a discrepancy in prices for the same Phish show(s)
It kinda caught me off guard when I went to put in for tickets.  So much so that I only put in for one night. 

I have no issue paying $500 for 3 nights if I'm sure to have good seats, but to have it be luck of the draw?  Naw.

If I got a lotto ticket for nosebleeds for all 3 nights I'd be upset.  Seems like a tone def setup to me
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

It's a three day run in LA dudes, tix will be on the ground. 

ETA: I guess phones will be on ground since actual tix are no longer a thing.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Only put in for Greek. 
Hollywood bowl should be pretty easy and on sale shouldn't be too bad. 

WhatstheUse?

Yeah, I ended up only putting in for the Greek as well.  Not worried about finding tickets for the others.
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 10, 2023, 03:21:14 PMI'm in 100% for Greek and the Bowl. Have seen shows at Greek but never Phish. Definitely top 3 venue of mine, seeing Phish there is bucket list. As for the Bowl, I have never been - so bucket list again.   
sick.
have fun dude!
 :pbjtime:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 11, 2023, 11:29:27 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 10, 2023, 03:37:04 PMFirming up my hiatus...

I am on a 25 year hiatus, so there's that.

Damn, Mopper got me beat. i'm, coming up on 13 :(

GBL

I'm on a little over 2 week hiatus and I cant stand it
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: GBL on January 16, 2023, 10:25:59 AMI'm on a little over 2 week hiatus and I cant stand it
Wook!

cactusfan

Just now got the lottery email, scored two three-day passes to Berkeley. Rock!

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on January 16, 2023, 10:25:59 AMI'm on a little over 2 week hiatus and I cant stand it
*hugs*

GBL

Quote from: cactusfan on January 17, 2023, 01:22:48 PMJust now got the lottery email, scored two three-day passes to Berkeley. Rock!

ditto!  officially in for Berkeley!  :willynilly:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Just got two three-day passes to the Greek.  :pbjtime:  :pbjtime:

Now waiting on a reply regarding Mrs. SF's request for 2 singles for each night.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

emay

Damn no holds so ISO all Greek. 4/19 is my bday!