News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Spring Tour 2023

Started by emay, January 10, 2023, 02:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

ISO tix to every Phish show ever.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

kellerb

Quote from: GBL on January 16, 2023, 10:25:59 AMI'm on a little over 2 week hiatus and I cant stand it

Quote from: GBL on January 17, 2023, 01:34:02 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on January 17, 2023, 01:22:48 PMJust now got the lottery email, scored two three-day passes to Berkeley. Rock!

ditto!  officially in for Berkeley!  :willynilly:

Did it stop the shakes

Superfreakie

Hollywood Bowl Terrace Box secured all 3 nights - went with the complete travel package. The Loews hotel is a 15 min walk away, pro-move to check off a bucket list venue. And I think the Terrace boxes lend themselves to basking in Kuroda's bowl magic. 

Spring is coming up roses.....

Napa -> Greek -> drive down the west coast -> Hollywood Bowl  :phish:  :pbjtime:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 18, 2023, 02:30:09 PMHollywood Bowl Terrace Box secured all 3 nights - went with the complete travel package. The Loews hotel is a 15 min walk away, pro-move to check off a bucket list venue. And I think the Terrace boxes lend themselves to basking in Kuroda's bowl magic. 

Napa -> Greek -> drive down the west coast -> Hollywood Bowl  :phish:  :pbjtime:

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 18, 2023, 02:30:09 PMHollywood Bowl Terrace Box secured all 3 nights - went with the complete travel package. The Loews hotel is a 15 min walk away, pro-move to check off a bucket list venue. And I think the Terrace boxes lend themselves to basking in Kuroda's bowl magic. 

I'm just happy that we finally get to spend some quality time together

🥰
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Quote from: GBL on January 19, 2023, 06:28:57 PM

I'm just happy that we finally get to spend some quality time together

🥰

We might be sick of each other after Phexico....too much of a good thing yada yada :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Scored Greek Tues/Weds x 2
Seattle 2 Day Floors x 3

Might have extras depending on how everything shakes out.

Booked at the Maxwell Staypineapple for Seattle which I recommend if anyone is looking for hotels and the Holiday Inn Express in Berkeley. Also have a rez at the Best Western in Berkeley I will probably cancel.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Welp. I struck out all around. I could've gotten nose bleeds for Seattle and the bowl but decided against it.

I'll gladly take any extras if ya got 'em Hicks!
Bring in the dude!

emay

WhatstheUse?

It looks like failing in the on-sale worked in my favor.  I hit up my Phish connect friend and got hooked up with friends and fam seats for the whole run!  :beerbang: :pbjtime:
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 23, 2023, 12:19:38 PMIt looks like failing in the on-sale worked in my favor.  I hit up my Phish connect friend and got hooked up with friends and fam seats for the whole run!  :beerbang: :pbjtime:

sick!

Quote from: emay on January 21, 2023, 04:11:11 PMYeah iso all Greeks

🙄
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bobafett on January 10, 2023, 05:11:03 PMI'm likely in for LA.  Mom is undergoing cancer treatment in Houston at the moment, so he recovery may impact that. 

Sorry to hear that bro.The docs know what they are doing but it's a tough road, good luck.

As for the tour, I am in for Seattle for sure and was in for the Bowl but it just turned price prohibitive for me.  Got decent 3-day passes from lottery ($800, add in flights and minimum $1000 lodging, I'm out).  But Seattle is going to be 398 and 399 shows for me so gonna make midweek work trip to the Bay and catch my 400th at the Greek.  Been to every run there including TAB and GOTF so no sense missing now.  Will prob just do second two.  Stoked.  See y'all there.

anthrax