News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Spring Tour 2023

Started by emay, January 10, 2023, 02:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

That's awesome. What a great spot to hit 400!
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Quote from: cactusfan on January 17, 2023, 01:22:48 PMJust now got the lottery email, scored two three-day passes to Berkeley. Rock!

We HAVE to meet and have a beer during this run!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Bobafett

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 23, 2023, 11:04:00 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on January 10, 2023, 05:11:03 PMI'm likely in for LA.  Mom is undergoing cancer treatment in Houston at the moment, so he recovery may impact that. 

Sorry to hear that bro.The docs know what they are doing but it's a tough road, good luck.

As for the tour, I am in for Seattle for sure and was in for the Bowl but it just turned price prohibitive for me.  Got decent 3-day passes from lottery ($800, add in flights and minimum $1000 lodging, I'm out).  But Seattle is going to be 398 and 399 shows for me so gonna make midweek work trip to the Bay and catch my 400th at the Greek.  Been to every run there including TAB and GOTF so no sense missing now.  Will prob just do second two.  Stoked.  See y'all there.
Thanks man.  I just sent you a request on CoT for your extra 3 day pass.  My buddy and his 13 yr old are also looking for passes if anybody comes across em.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

cactusfan

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 27, 2023, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on January 17, 2023, 01:22:48 PMJust now got the lottery email, scored two three-day passes to Berkeley. Rock!

We HAVE to meet and have a beer during this run!

By all means.

WhatstheUse?

Yo these guys aren't sounding too shabby for just two shows into tour! Gonna be a good run  :pbjtime:
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

Trey's "What are you doing?" Series that he's posting on social media has been awesome. In particular, I have really enjoyed the 2 sessions with the lighting guys talking about the new toys and everything that goes into it behind the scenes. It's honestly fascinating. Check it out if you haven't already.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

anthrax

Quote from: antelope19 on April 17, 2023, 03:06:22 PMTrey's "What are you doing?" Series that he's posting on social media has been awesome. In particular, I have really enjoyed the 2 sessions with the lighting guys talking about the new toys and everything that goes into it behind the scenes. It's honestly fascinating. Check it out if you haven't already.

Agreed.  Except that the lead truck driver didn't know what city they were in or Fishmans name.  Ha ha ha! 

When was the last Monday night show?  Been awhile I'm thinking

emay

Yeah the what are you doing series has been interesting this tour. Crazy how many software programmers they have to run the lights now. Checked out some position openings at Tait, pretty unique software.

Anyways, Monday night @ The greek, Let's f'in go!!!  :pbjtime:

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on April 17, 2023, 03:11:29 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on April 17, 2023, 03:06:22 PMTrey's "What are you doing?" Series that he's posting on social media has been awesome. In particular, I have really enjoyed the 2 sessions with the lighting guys talking about the new toys and everything that goes into it behind the scenes. It's honestly fascinating. Check it out if you haven't already.

Agreed.  Except that the lead truck driver didn't know what city they were in or Fishmans name.  Ha ha ha! 

When was the last Monday night show?  Been awhile I'm thinking
12/30/19 was the last Monday show, and 12/31/18 was before that, 10/31/16 before that and then 10/24/16 was the last "non-Nye/Halloween" show on a Monday.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

I'm loving the Life of Brian sample that Fish was using last night. "Stwicke him, Centuwian. Vewry Woughghly!" A Ceaser quote at The Greek... What could be better?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

So, did the stoner interns take today off? Anyone have any idea why the show hasn't been uploaded to LP yet?

rowjimmy

Nothing other than "Technical Difficulties" has been posted afaik. They have Vance Powell on the tour mixing everything for LP; meaning the stream and the DL. I wonder if he forgot to hit "SAVE"?

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul