News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Summer Tour 2023

Started by khalpin, February 14, 2023, 02:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Going to try for
Philly1 pavs
Msg 7/30 & 8/1-2
Dicks

VA $l!m

Phish need to just call this the AARP tour.
playing 7 nights at MSG in the middle of summer.
shows probably end at 9:30 so they can get to bed by 10

ps- whos got my Dicks miracle :D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

Slim, I'll miracle you a Dicks.

What show(s) you going to/want?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on May 11, 2023, 06:02:09 PMSlim, I'll miracle you a Dicks.

What show(s) you going to/want?
damn, you called my bluff  :-\

FR tho, one of these years if my health is good enough im gonna catch a train out for just one show.
maybe this year??
ugh, not in my current state, but if somehow things improve in a month or so i'll let ya know lol.
thanks for the offer for real tho <3

emay

I was gonna say you should def come I got you one for sure and thursdays were really easy last year so it's a little chiller. Be a good show back.

rowjimmy

Gotta add that the place rules.
I generally am not a fan of outdoor Phish now that I'm crotchety and old and whatever, but I had a great time there.

VA $l!m

thanks ya'll.
really picked up my spirits just seeing the offer to help.
i love this place.

re-agravated my back injury last month trying to help my folks around the house, and day to day has been brutal since..
 but im trying real hard to get back to some stability health wise and just thinking one day i could get to the point of being able to take a train out to denver for a show keeps me going  8)

WhatstheUse?

Blaze On tour opener.

These MF'ers...
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Damn, they jammed out MFMF last night!?! I down't know that was a thing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 15, 2023, 05:15:53 AMDamn, they jammed out MFMF last night!?! I down't know that was a thing.

It is now

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 17, 2023, 09:51:26 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 15, 2023, 05:15:53 AMDamn, they jammed out MFMF last night!?! I down't know that was a thing.

It is now

About time.

WhatstheUse?

These Trey vids on Instagram have been pretty great. The discussion with their monitor engineer today was super informative... to the point that I'd imagine, a person w/ no stage experience would be confused by some of the things he's discussing. It gets quite detailed. But that's great!
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

Sorta excited to see what comes out of this MSG run.
I've been keeping up with this tour more than usual and i personally like how they are sounding.

anthrax

These shows have been quite phishy, and I like phishy phish shows!

Bobafett

I think if I had a friend who was into phish back in 99-00, then moved to Panama to work in the peace corp and hasn't listened to phish since, I could pick any of these 3 MSG shows to encapsulate where phish is now and feel good about my choice.

I'm also introducing my 66year old boss to phish at his request.  I was trying to get a nice mix of the different styles of their musical journey.  Today he asked me if those songs are still how phish sounds.  I couldn't really answer him, so I set him up with my LP account and recommended last nights first set.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.