News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023/07/28-30 & 08/1-2,4-5 - MSG - NYC - Roll-Call Thread

Started by anthrax, February 28, 2023, 08:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

I am 50/50 on making the last two nights and have a two day floor pass. Mrs SF isn't fully down for two weekends in a row for her, and I have a three day pass for Newport Jazz Fest on the last weekend which she wants to attend with me...but the 3 day pass I Stubhub'd for her last night is a student pass (seller did not make this clear) and may be the only thing out there under $700. So like I said, I'm 50/50 and may have floors to give up.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 24, 2023, 03:19:07 PMI am 50/50 on making the last two nights and have a two day floor pass. Mrs SF isn't fully down for two weekends in a row for her, and I have a three day pass for Newport Jazz Fest on the last weekend which she wants to attend with me...but the 3 day pass I Stubhub'd for her last night is a student pass (seller did not make this clear) and may be the only thing out there under $700. So like I said, I'm 50/50 and may have floors to give up.

Surely she still has a student ID she can flash. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 24, 2023, 03:35:20 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 24, 2023, 03:19:07 PMI am 50/50 on making the last two nights and have a two day floor pass. Mrs SF isn't fully down for two weekends in a row for her, and I have a three day pass for Newport Jazz Fest on the last weekend which she wants to attend with me...but the 3 day pass I Stubhub'd for her last night is a student pass (seller did not make this clear) and may be the only thing out there under $700. So like I said, I'm 50/50 and may have floors to give up.

I've used that phrase to ask to see them, with limited success

Superfreakie

Quote from: kellerb on July 24, 2023, 05:19:26 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 24, 2023, 03:35:20 PM

I've used that phrase to ask to see them, with limited success

Although you've only met my wife briefly, you nailed her to a T.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Well.. to perhaps complicate things for you....

Michelle and I will be on the floor the last Friday and Saturday as well ... and we definitely want you and Sara to be there.  :wtu:  :sbw:
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

I'll look from you guys from behind the stage

GBL

You cannot view this attachment.
If this is love, I'm never going home..

tet

i'm in all 7 nights. only have tix for this first weekend so far, but i'm not missing any of these.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

Blah. Plans changed for me. Only making it to 8/2 now at this point. Anyone got some extra space to crash on Wednesday? Glad to chip in on whatever.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

pcr3

Quote from: shoreline99 on August 01, 2023, 09:34:33 PMIn for 8/5

Nice dude!

Paug meetup Saturday afternoon? I think most of us are staying within a few blocks of MSG...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on August 01, 2023, 11:30:21 PM

Nice dude!

Paug meetup Saturday afternoon? I think most of us are staying within a few blocks of MSG...

Far be it from me to beat a dead horse (unless I need to set an example to the other horses) but I would love to see you all at The Bitter End that afternoon. I'm onstage for a bit then there will be music and hanging out and all done in plenty of time to get ready for a Phish show.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on August 01, 2023, 11:30:21 PM

Nice dude!

I'll text you. I'm in SC until Friday so have to see how the day goes when I get back
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.