News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023/07/28-30 & 08/1-2,4-5 - MSG - NYC - Roll-Call Thread

Started by anthrax, February 28, 2023, 08:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 02, 2023, 09:18:41 AMI'm in! What time should we be there?

Starts at 3.Doors at 2:45.
Tickets here:
https://bitterend.com/#/events?event_id=81551

Live music, special guests, @waterwheelphish prizes etc...

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

anthrax

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

emay

Hicks

Second set was a straight barnburner, Trey definitely earned that mid-set Life Beyond the Dream with one of the best Mike's since 1.0 and maybe one of the fastest C&Ps ever. Then to top it off with Lizards and WMGGW, wow!

Will be interesting to see what they come up with tonight. Obviously a big Tweezer is incoming, can't wait to see what else. Third set rumors are flying. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on August 05, 2023, 02:46:59 PMSecond set was a straight barnburner, Trey definitely earned that mid-set Life Beyond the Dream with one of the best Mike's since 1.0 and maybe one of the fastest C&Ps ever. Then to top it off with Lizards and WMGGW, wow!

Will be interesting to see what they come up with tonight. Obviously a big Tweezer is incoming, can't wait to see what else. Third set rumors are flying. 
Watchin Lizards atm... the vibe from this show just leaping thru my tv  :phish:
Definitely one of my favorite shows from post hiatus.

VA $l!m

anthrax

sunrisevt

Quote from:  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar anthrax on August 05, 2023, 09:45:38 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 05, 2023, 09:27:50 PMCaspian jam poppin off tonite in first set.

For Dave
:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar  :hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

As I recall, during the Magnaball jammed-out version, he was literally stomping around pissed off  b/c they played one he couldn't skip.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.