News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023-04-14 - Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, April 16, 2023, 08:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

2023-04-14 Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA

Soundcheck:
My Soul, Martian Monster, Lonely Trip, Bouncing

Set 1:
Blaze On -> Plasma -> Blaze On, Vultures, Sample, Ya Mar, MFMF* > Walls of the Cave > Ghost

Set 2:
Wave of Hope, Bouncing, NMINML -> Golden Age, Martian Monster, The Wedge, Bug > BOTT

Encore:
Fluffhead

* No Myfe endeng section
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Nice little tour opener. I enjoyed the Blaze > Plasma > Blaze flow. Pretty smooth right out of the gate.

One thing I noticed is that Trey's Broadway aspirations are now changing the way he sings WotC. It doesn't have the same somber feeling that it always had with the way he sang it here.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

Love Vultures, nice throwback to '97/98.  Wave of Hope was solid as well(damn listening to 4/15's Wolfman's as I type  :o ).  Golden Age was the jam of the night for me, very outside playing, Tubbs Fishman throwing down. 
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 16, 2023, 08:03:34 AMNice little tour opener.