News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Sphere - New York Post

Started by Superfreakie, May 11, 2023, 07:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 12, 2023, 10:59:26 PMIf it could not be in the middle of tax day again that'd be nice.

Get your taxes done first thing, and then you'll have refund to spend!

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 14, 2023, 04:40:31 PM
Quote from: Hicks on May 12, 2023, 10:59:26 PMIf it could not be in the middle of tax day again that'd be nice.

Uh yeah bro, I work in the Revenue Division. Other people's taxes are the issue here. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 14, 2023, 05:17:12 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 14, 2023, 04:40:31 PM

Uh yeah bro, I work in the Revenue Division. Other people's taxes are the issue here. 

Welp, I am sure there will be at least two weekend dates in there.

emay

Probably play there for like 2 weeks 

Superfreakie

Quote from: emay on May 15, 2023, 05:52:33 PMProbably play there for like 2 weeks

"you can't handle that shit on strong acid"
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 15, 2023, 07:14:11 PM
Quote from: emay on May 15, 2023, 05:52:33 PMProbably play there for like 2 weeks

"you can't handle that shit on strong acid"

That's what I'm sayin' bro.  :willynilly:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

What if one random night the pull the old LG? It's vegas so they can stay open 24 hours a day. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 15, 2023, 10:04:45 PMWhat if one random night the pull the old LG? It's vegas so they can stay open 24 hours a day.

Isn't that a conspiracy theory for this summer at MSG, what with no Sunday show to close the run?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on May 15, 2023, 10:40:02 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 15, 2023, 10:04:45 PMWhat if one random night the pull the old LG? It's vegas so they can stay open 24 hours a day.

Isn't that a conspiracy theory for this summer at MSG, what with no Sunday show to close the run?

Is that a thing? lol, I haven't kept up on PT lately.

The Sunday open is def weird. I'm thinking its gonna be a Sirius/The Met situation in NYC. Radio City Music Hall?
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

They should bring back the laser show at the Hayden Planetarium in NYC for a Phish run. I would totally drop and sit through one of those shows again, like the 80's (Laser Floyd! Laser Zeppelin!)
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: shoreline99 on May 16, 2023, 08:49:32 AMThey should bring back the laser show at the Hayden Planetarium in NYC for a Phish run. I would totally drop and sit through one of those shows again, like the 80's (Laser Floyd! Laser Zeppelin!)

Those were so fun.