News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2011, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 18, 2023, 04:33:44 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 18, 2023, 03:59:59 PMThat "Dirty Job" single is good but the fade out... Gimme the big jamz

Yeaaaah, that one wasn't our call haha
So essentially, fading out the jam was a dirty job, but someone had to do it!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 18, 2023, 02:55:34 PMLove this fucking band!!!!

So much this!!!
It rips Scotty and will appeal to a wide array of music lovers for sure.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

I love the new song, Scott!  The report from my brother was that it sounded great in its debut at the Seattle show last night.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sls.stormyrider

Great tune!
Agree - I'd love to hear more from that jam at the end.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

Thanks y'all. Reviews seem positive so far.

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on May 22, 2023, 05:21:16 PMGreat tune!
Agree - I'd love to hear more from that jam at the end.

Funny you say that, we haven't exactly "figured out" how to jam that part yet. It's an odd time signature so those can be tricky to navigate for me as far as open ended jams go.

Quote from: pcr3 on May 19, 2023, 11:41:51 AMI love the new song, Scott!  The report from my brother was that it sounded great in its debut at the Seattle show last night.

Thanks! Seattle went great, love that venue. It was good to see your bro too, we chatted for a while.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Woo-hoo! I'm order #1 for the new album and the Scrabble shirt!!  

You cannot view this attachment.

Scott, The 'Add to Cart' button on the webpage was invisible. I found it by highlighting the whole page.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Add to cart was visible for me.
Making me order #2

WhatstheUse?

yeah boys! Thanks for the support, we fixed the button thing, but you beat us to it MC!
Bring in the dude!