News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Fall Tour 2023

Started by rowjimmy, June 27, 2023, 02:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I thought for sure that Egg in a Hole would get played in Chicago, but I guess it makes sense that the lyrics are "I've gotta get back to Chicago" right before a Chicago show.

I really thought they would do Miami in Dayton "Oh me, Oh My-o, I tried in Ohio"... You'll probably end up getting that in Chi this weekend now.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

let's be honest, he really only cared about the Tweezer, and I'm glad he's gonna get it
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

i haven't seen tweezer since vegas '21...which puts me at my last 22 shows without a tweezer...THAT IS INSANE!

i like the fact that trey was thinking about chicago before he even left dayton.  friday the 13th tomorrow.
 solar eclipse on saturday.  it's gonna be so great.

are the sci fi soldier songs actually starting to make it into rotation?  only the second 9th cube on tuesday.  last night they actually played egg in a hole on purpose and not just stumbling into it out of a jam, so now it's good and ready.  and we know trey doesn't care about the no repeats thing when it's an 8-9 show "tour."  if they have a blast in chicago, it's coming out sunday night because they can't wait to come back! 

cactusfan

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 12, 2023, 08:24:51 AMI thought for sure that Egg in a Hole would get played in Chicago, but I guess it makes sense that the lyrics are "I've gotta get back to Chicago" right before a Chicago show.

I really thought they would do Miami in Dayton "Oh me, Oh My-o, I tried in Ohio"... You'll probably end up getting that in Chi this weekend now.

I would assume Egg in a Hole was due to the preceding I Am the Walrus. But the Chicago thing works too.

emay

In rotation? I feel like they've been playing Sci Fi solider, they play Howling and Don't Doubt Me pretty often, at least like 10 times in the past 2 years since it's been debuted. Feel like they are almost moving away from sci fi solider a little since they already have a gauntlet of new songs (the well, oblivion, hey stranger, etc). Egg in a hole just fit with the Chicago reference similar to them playing bittersweet motel after leaving Pittsburgh > Charleston for that 2019 run. 

sunrisevt

*ahem*

.  . .

. . .

NERDS! Goddammit.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Jeff's 22 show streak is over! Holy Tweezer!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

anthrax

emay

Felt like that was the show of the tour but excited to see the next two nights 

emay

Quote from: mbw on October 14, 2023, 01:17:19 AMHood>Talk>Hood

$
This right here! First ABQ since MPP 2011 too 

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on October 14, 2023, 08:20:39 AM
Quote from: mbw on October 14, 2023, 01:17:19 AMHood>Talk>Hood

$
This right here! First ABQ since MPP 2011 too
And it was perfect for me since I was watching the stream due to the wife visiting family in NM/AZ this weekend!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

It looks like J-Ha is in the house tonight. Hopefully she comes out and sits-in.

WhatstheUse?

Hate this song but really enjoyed this jam, especially the last 5 minutes or so. Get weird. Yeah Phish.

Bring in the dude!