News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Fall Tour 2023

Started by rowjimmy, June 27, 2023, 02:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 15, 2023, 10:57:26 PMHate this song but really enjoyed this jam, especially the last 5 minutes or so. Get weird. Yeah Phish.

You hate Ruby Waves but like Soul Planet? That don't make no sense. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

I do prefer Soul Planet.

Ruby Waves has brought the goods moreso, lately so I'll take it.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 16, 2023, 02:12:20 AMI do prefer Soul Planet.

Ruby Waves has brought the goods moreso, lately so I'll take it.

And by "lately" you mean since 2019. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Looking at the setlist, they sure played a lot of songs last night... But I'm happy one of them was Spanish Moon!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Quote from: Hicks on October 15, 2023, 11:18:10 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 15, 2023, 10:57:26 PMHate this song but really enjoyed this jam, especially the last 5 minutes or so. Get weird. Yeah Phish.

You hate Ruby Waves but like Soul Planet? That don't make no sense. 

after they hit the refrain that last 10 minutes is absolute fire, tippy top Phish imo
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

unbelievable weekend!  friday was the best!  2nd set sunday took me somewhere far far away.  love this shit.  UC is the place for phish in chicago.  i don't want to see them at any other venue in this town.