News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee - ‘Anything’

Started by WhatstheUse?, July 14, 2023, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 19, 2023, 07:56:42 AMyou guys have CDs too right?  I can't seem to remember where i saw that. 
They sure do, and an awesome Scrabble shirt taboot!

The Jauntee Anything Merch
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

really enjoyed it. Will give it a few more listens this weekend.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gumbo72203

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 19, 2023, 10:40:07 AM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 19, 2023, 07:56:42 AMyou guys have CDs too right?  I can't seem to remember where i saw that. 
They sure do, and an awesome Scrabble shirt taboot!

The Jauntee Anything Merch

Sick thank you!!!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Y'all got any questions for Jen Hartswick/Natiele Cressman? We open for them tommorow in Columbus. Kinda weirdly nervous...
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I'm excited for you guys!! I looked into driving out there for this show, but it's a good 4 hour drive for me. Have a great show tonight!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 09, 2023, 01:14:12 AMY'all got any questions for Jen Hartswick/Natiele Cressman? We open for them tomorrow in Columbus. Kinda weirdly nervous...

Just one: ask them to sit in.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 09, 2023, 09:52:20 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 09, 2023, 01:14:12 AMY'all got any questions for Jen Hartswick/Natiele Cressman? We open for them tomorrow in Columbus. Kinda weirdly nervous...

I would love to hear some nice 'horny' Jauntee!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 09, 2023, 10:03:40 AM

it moved.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 09, 2023, 02:52:56 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 09, 2023, 10:03:40 AM

it moved.
Seriously. I think the  neighbors felt it.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

So... no sit-in, Jen left after soundcheck and came back right before they went on.

Super nice gal though, got to chat with her a bit about her current project and a little TAB talk. She's really got some pipes, super talented singer and her current band has the guitarist and bassist of N'th power so they crush pretty hard.

She said she got the call from Trey when she was just out of high-school at 19 years old. Wild. She said Vermont is just such a small state/community that word got round to Trey that she could hang and he wanted to support VT based musicians.

Solid turnout and a pretty cool experience all around.

eta: oh, and no Natalie unfortunately, I guess she's not in her band.... I just saw a random video with her sitting in so I assumed incorrectly.
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 12, 2023, 01:40:06 PMHow was the turn out?

Decent, but far from sold out. Probably 80-100 people.
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

got your own cereal courtesy of the Strange Planet guy

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!