News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Donations

Started by tet, February 10, 2006, 08:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groovy

I figure it is a new month and I haven't donated so if you could pm me with and addy, I can send a money order as that is my only alternative.

thanks
work less, dance more

whatapiper

OK, im in a position to help out, i think i have a paypal account, fill me in...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

tet

click the PayPal donate button up above.  if you don't see it, click on the + sign on the far right side of where it says "Hello [your username]" on top.

thanks!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

tet- just curious if you ever got my 2nd donation?  i sent it via paypal a while ago...  just thought i'd ask
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on April 13, 2006, 10:57:09 PM
tet- just curious if you ever got my 2nd donation?  i sent it via paypal a while ago...  just thought i'd ask

absolutely, thank you ;)
-Phish

jedifunk

cool!  tanks again!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

whatapiper

thanks for everything you guys do, cant imagine life without the paug :-D

donation sent!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

tet

-Phish

DoW

ok.  my lazy self finally got around to setting up my paypal account again.
donation sent.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

tet

got it, thanks!!! :mrgreen:
-Phish

shoreline99

here you go, dan...

Dear Timothy Peck,

This email confirms that you have paid tethead@mac.com

shoreline99
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

tet

-Phish

cleech74

Just made my first donation.  I've been given countless hours of entertainment, either from this site, or b/c of this site.  It's not a lot, but I hope it helps.

Still waiting on my IRS issue to settle out, they owe me $.  And they are taking there sweet time getting it back to me. :roll:  Might be able to swing a lil more towards the 'paug, once that all clears up.

Thanks, again.  This site RULES!  :-D :phish:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

tet

Thanks cleech74!!

From now on, anyone who donates will have 1 Karma point added for every dollar sent!  It's my way to thank all of the generousity you guys and girls have shown!  Just be sure to add your forums name in the memo field.

If you would like to be credited for passed donations, please just forward me your Paypal receipt with forums name to tethead@mac.com and you'll be good to go ;)

Thank you!!
-Phish

tet

update:  u have new karma cleech74, shoreline99, and bvaz
-Phish