News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MSG NYE '23 12/28-12/31

Started by mistercharlie, September 19, 2023, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 28, 2023, 10:12:24 PMI'm not starting an LST as I won't make it to the end but this seems like a decent opening set for this run...

Dec. 28th 2023
Madison Square GardenNew York, NY
SET ONE
No Men In No Man's Land
Halley's Comet
Runaway Jim
Sample In A Jar
Bouncing Around The Room
Axilla Part II
Funky Bitch
Bathtub Gin
Ghost

Guns blazing, right out of the gate. It was fire. Hooked up w/ emay for 2nd set.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Watching last night's show with my coffee and wake'n'bake and this thought came to me...

Also, the date will be 123123. Numbers are fun!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Every year I'm thinking it, and every year it won't happen, but... Gamehendge tonight?

None of the songs have been played yet this run... 40th year is a milestone... would be cool...

But I'm kinda hoping they do a Gamehendge set at The Sphere instead. I bet they would have some amazing visuals for that!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 31, 2023, 10:31:54 AMEvery year I'm thinking it, and every year it won't happen, but... Gamehendge tonight?

None of the songs have been played yet this run... 40th year is a milestone... would be cool...

But I'm kinda hoping they do a Gamehendge set at The Sphere instead. I bet they would have some amazing visuals for that!

I'm not holding my breathe.... but it would be sweet.
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Phish fans create the worst rumors

(please make me eat my words)
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mbw

aphineday

Holy fuck. I have to fly tomorrow, but tomorrow night with a bottle of Prosecco...
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on December 31, 2023, 09:47:08 PMIt's happening  :willynilly:
I'm so fuckin' happy!!! I finally called it ( after doing so for years and being wrong!)

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

i have so many thoughts, but i just can't right now.  yay phish!  :wtu:  happy new years!

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

So amazing, but man that FFM is rough...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

cactusfan

So... people sure like this Gamehendge thing. There's some lizards, I guess? And a knight? And a big bird and a big book? Very fun show (watching at home, and to be sure, I wish I coulda been there), but I guess I'm just not as invested in teenage Trey's stoner fantasy writings as some. Musically, thought set 2 on the 29th was the highlight of the run. But, yes, theatrically, yay for Phish being goofy and Phishy!