News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sphere April 18-21, 2024

Started by PIE-GUY, November 30, 2023, 06:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Super pumped!! Will be doing U2 first, so will have some intel before  :pbjtime: with the  :phish:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Getting closer.  Who all is in for this?  My nights are still up in the air as I am waiting to see what tickets I get but I am in for either Thur/Fri or Fri/Sat.  Don't think I can do 3 and I for sure can't do Sunday.

birdman

I'll be there for all four shows. Arriving a night early with the wife for dinner and a show. Five nights in Vegas should be enough debauchery for me. Facking pumped! :pbjtime:
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

In for four! 

Side note: I just volunteered to write a piece about my experience seeing U2 in the Sphere for the upcoming issue of Surrender to the Flow. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Excellent- hope to run into you boys!

Hicks

In for Friday, thanks to PG, and Sunday.

ISO Saturday, have never seen a ticket situation quite like this one, a $500 ticket would pretty much be a gift. 

I can't believe I just typed that.

But, it's going to be insane, that's for sure. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

I'll be there. Need tickets for Thurs and Saturday. 
Bday is on Friday  :pbjtime:

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 06, 2023, 04:36:39 PMIn for Friday and Saturday.  I don't think my brain can handle 4 nights.  At the Palazzo.  As far as ticket prices, 4 tix ended up being just about $800 all said and done.  Very expensive, but not out of line for current day big shows, especially at the Sphere.  I think to go to the movie there is like $85.  And for most venues, likely not this one, for 75% of Phish shows you can always get tickets for less than face if you wait. I would imagine for the MSG NYE run there will be lots of $60-$70 upper level seats for all the nights but NYE.  For Sphere it wouldn't surprise me to see $90-$100 tix in the overhang seats (or less).

This post did not age well  :-\

zimbra

Me +1 will be there Thursday and Saturday. Staying at the Wynn. Hit me up!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

Arriving tomorrow. at the Linq first two nights and then extended stay last two nights.
Wasn't the curveball secret set theme suppose to be some big disco ball prop when them playing inside? Maybe they'll try to do something with that

anthrax

mistercharlie

I know in that interview Trey said they had most of the shows worked out, but I feel like a Whipping Post bust-out could be on the horizon for Dickey.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.