News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish @ The Sphere in Las Vegas 4/18-4/21 2024

Started by rowjimmy, November 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Caravan2001

I know a few people that got through on the packages but only a couple that scored from PTBM

birdman

I scored an 8 person package last week. I didn't even get out in the queue, just directed to the checkout. It's never been easier for me. That said, I'm helping with the on sale tomorrow. LFG
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Welp, see you guys in fucking Delaware I guess.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

People are apparently 40K+ deep in the Ticketmaster waiting room, lol.
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

I was 4500 in queue and sold out before I got in
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Yeah at one point saw 46k in front of me lol. 
Two friends got 4 tix each for the 18th. 
I got one for my bday 4/19 in 110 row 28 right before the overhang so wonder how that'll be. 

WhatstheUse?

IMHO, all the dust will settle... phish phans will be phish phans... meaning people will bail. Tickets will be available to those who want them.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

SEE YOU AT THE SPHERE!  (in like 2 or 3 years)

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 16, 2023, 02:12:43 AMIMHO, all the dust will settle... phish phans will be phish phans... meaning people will bail. Tickets will be available to those who want them.

That's what I'm hoping. Looking to go to thursday if possible, anyway. Will see what plays out...

emay

Was talking to my friend over the weekend that went to U2 and they said if you get one of the under awning 100 level seats if you talk to the usher they will give you a floor wristband too but it's super crowded on the floor.
Also not a lot of dancing a lot of seats in the upper levels you have to stay seated? 

rowjimmy

Quote from: emay on December 18, 2023, 04:39:54 PMWas talking to my friend over the weekend that went to U2 and they said if you get one of the under awning 100 level seats if you talk to the usher they will give you a floor wristband too but it's super crowded on the floor.
Also not a lot of dancing a lot of seats in the upper levels you have to stay seated?

Apparently those upper levels are STEEP. Plus you'll block the view of anyone who doesn't want to dance?
So if it's not for safety, then I'm sure they won't be enforcing that during a Phish concert.

GBL

people behind me were pissed I was standing/dancing at the last War on Drugs show I saw

I ended up sitting down to appease them, and it turns out passing out in your chair is a lot more fun 😴
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Hicks

I got told to sit at a King Gizzard show of all places a while back.

Went ahead and told them to STFU and stand up too.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.