News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish @ The Sphere in Las Vegas 4/18-4/21 2024

Started by rowjimmy, November 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: cactusfan on March 27, 2024, 08:19:55 PMI know, go ahead and laugh, but if ya don't ask...

Should anyone find themselves with a spare pair of thursday tix for whatever face value was way back when... I'd take 'em.

You may now begin laughing.

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 30, 2024, 03:19:31 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on March 27, 2024, 08:19:55 PMI know, go ahead and laugh, but if ya don't ask...

Should anyone find themselves with a spare pair of thursday tix for whatever face value was way back when... I'd take 'em.

You may now begin laughing.

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

Insert Ray Liotta gif.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

If anyone needs a spot to crash Thursday/Friday I got an extra queen bed at the Linq and cheap.

anthrax

emay

There was a re re yesterday but I only pulled up Charity tickets during it. There's more charity tickets up for 18th and 21rst now, hopefully some face value will pop up 

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 11, 2024, 09:21:26 AMNew album is out in July and is also called "Evolve" per this WashingtonPost feature: https://wapo.st/4aPbrlR (gift link).

Also. No repeats at the Sphere is official.

mistercharlie

And a theme will connect the 4 nights!

... The theme is probably 'Melted faces'.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

emay

"About" 20 songs a night  :o
Visuals are gonna be insane. Sounds like they are dialing in the sound too.

PIE-GUY

I wrote a little piece about seeing U2 in the sphere for the upcoming STTF. My thing is on page 22. Check it out:

https://sttflow.gumroad.com/l/sttf82
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

I was feeling zero FOMO but now as it approaches, I'm feeling  :willynilly:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

That's a great write-up, Dave. And yes, we sure did stink back in the 90's!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

anthrax

great write up dave!  i'm already scared for the yem vocal jam and i won't even be there.  might pop into vegas for a night during a summer camping trip to see a night of dead and co.  i gotta see this place!