News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish @ The Sphere in Las Vegas 4/18-4/21 2024

Started by rowjimmy, November 30, 2023, 08:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on December 19, 2023, 05:15:19 PMI got told to sit at a King Gizzard show of all places a while back.

Went ahead and told them to STFU and stand up too.
Haha wut? Should have brought them to the mosh pit and told them to try and sit down 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on December 19, 2023, 05:15:19 PMI got told to sit at a King Gizzard show of all places a while back.

Went ahead and told them to STFU and stand up too.

Hicks and I went to MMJ several years back and someone told us to sit down and Hicks turned around and said "This isn't a library, this is a rock show" lol.  Shut them up pretty quick.

anthrax

The last couple of years we saw slayer the balcony was all sitting down.  And I will tell you when a 300 pound, face tattooed long bearded slayer fan tells you to sit down, you sit down.

So we either got front row of the balcony which is OK for sitting, or the very last row so we could stand.

mistercharlie

The only show I've sat for in the last 15 years or so was the acoustic Trey show at the Murat Theater.

And I've sat through some shitty opening bands here and there, but never the band I came to see.

I did once sleep through a Live concert in the 90's. I wanted to see the opening act, Lucious Jackson, and my ride wanted to see Live. After the LJ set, I laid down on the lawn and went to sleep.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 20, 2023, 09:07:45 AMThe only show I've sat for in the last 15 years or so was the acoustic Trey show at the Murat Theater.

And I've sat through some shitty opening bands here and there, but never the band I came to see.

I did once sleep through a Live concert in the 90's. I wanted to see the opening act, Lucious Jackson, and my ride wanted to see Live. After the LJ set, I laid down on the lawn and went to sleep.

Nice move, Live is awful. 

I also have slept on the lawn of the Gorge during Pretty Lights.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

You guys are nuts, Live is a great one and done show.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 20, 2023, 10:26:04 PMYou guys are nuts, Live is a great one and done show.

2nd worst 90's band next to the Offspring.

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on December 22, 2023, 11:39:42 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 20, 2023, 10:26:04 PMYou guys are nuts, Live is a great one and done show.

let me introduce you to hanson, nickelback, and creed

Buffalo Budd

Rob Thomas and Creed would like a word.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 23, 2023, 10:54:30 AM

All the sins of Rob Thomas were washed away when he appeared alongside Sinbad in "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life"

GBL

Quote from: mbw on December 24, 2023, 02:28:59 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 23, 2023, 10:54:30 AM

All the sins of Rob Thomas were washed away when he appeared alongside Sinbad in "Dennis Reynolds: An Erotic Life"

God, ain't that the truth...
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Man that overhang in the 100 level seems like such a design flaw. Trying to trade a 4/19 ticket for a 4/20 and no one wants to bite cuz it's obstructed view lol. Also the obstructed view tickets are 700$ on StubHub :o you can't even see the visuals!

Hicks

Depends on the row, the overhang starts around row 21 but isn't that bad until 26 or so. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Yeah most the cheap ones on the hub are row 25-35 
It says row 23 is a clear view. 828$ 

cactusfan

I know, go ahead and laugh, but if ya don't ask...

Should anyone find themselves with a spare pair of thursday tix for whatever face value was way back when... I'd take 'em.

You may now begin laughing.