News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Ski Hill Options in New England

Started by Buffalo Budd, December 27, 2023, 06:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on February 29, 2024, 11:42:18 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 29, 2024, 02:08:40 PMSo our daughter made Canams for U14 and it is being held at Sugarloaf this year so we are heading there from March 27-31.  :beers:
that's great to hear. Sugarloaf is solid. I'm currently in the Canadian Rockies, snows been flying all week.  Caught up with Bailey in Banff last night, he gave me the local bar tour. It was a rough morning to say the least.
TWO HAPPY HOURS!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Just a note that the recent warm weather combined with the 7 day outlook is not good for New England ski conditions.  I was up at Attitash and Wildcat last week, and Wildcat was starting to get bare by the end of our day there, and it seemed that Attitash was not far behind on our last day there.  Hopefully we get some sort of big storm in Mid-March.  Otherwise, my kids and I are done for the season (aside from the long weekend at Vail/Beaver Creek that I'm taking my son on in 2 weeks).
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Caravan2001

Went up on Friday and it was unreal.  Was 10th chair and it was just about waist deep in the woods, boot deep on piste.  Amazing conditions and super dry snow (which is not typically the case here).  Probably a top 3 day ever for me on Hood.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 05, 2024, 10:04:42 PMWent up on Friday and it was unreal.  Was 10th chair and it was just about waist deep in the woods, boot deep on piste.  Amazing conditions and super dry snow (which is not typically the case here).  Probably a top 3 day ever for me on Hood.
I'll take a bit of that any day.
Rained out tmrw but we're getting 30-50cm here for Thurs Friday in Cape Breton so hoping for some glade runs
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on March 01, 2024, 02:01:22 PMmy kids and I are done for the season (aside from the long weekend at Vail/Beaver Creek that I'm taking my son on in 2 weeks).
Clean break
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

This warm spell is killing our season at the moment.  Hoping we start getting some more winter in the next week or two, otherwise everything will be bare by the end of the month.

Perhaps Sugarloaf isn't in such rough shape.  Fingers crossed for you Budd.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3