News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

i am legit annoyed with the DNC for running Biden

Started by VA $l!m, June 27, 2024, 10:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

dude looks feeble AF in this debate.
wtf are the donors and power pushers thinking.
worse decision then when they pushed Hillary.
Literally ANY democrat under 70 would have a better chance in this election.
or god forbid an actual young progressive.
fucking go whole hog and run AOC or somethin.
the old dems that dont like her will still vote against trump and youd reign in all the woke zoomers and non whites.
bruh.
so fucking annoyed.
They gonna wait another 4 years to figure out how to stop playing identity politics with some ancient white dude, and actualyl get back in touch with the underpriveleged.
Theyve lost the poor vote, all colors. all ages, pandering with their silicon valley money.
omg so out of touch.
 wake me up in 4 years if we still here.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Yeah some of those answers he fumbled n started some weird way couldn't even really finish the statement. Trump even called him out. Not a good look. 
Even tho pretty much everything trump said was just made up gibberish 

rowjimmy

I found this piece pretty honest and true.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jun/28/debate-losers-american-people

QuoteMuch has been said about the age of the candidates, but maybe it's the corporate media whose senility is most dangerous to us. Their insistence on proceeding as though things are pretty much what they've always been, on normalizing the appalling and outrageous, on using false equivalencies and bothsiderism to make themselves look fair and reasonable, on turning politics into horseraces and personality contests, is aiding the destruction of the United States.

VA $l!m

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 28, 2024, 09:18:29 AMI found this piece pretty honest and true.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jun/28/debate-losers-american-people

QuoteMuch has been said about the age of the candidates, but maybe it's the corporate media whose senility is most dangerous to us. Their insistence on proceeding as though things are pretty much what they've always been, on normalizing the appalling and outrageous, on using false equivalencies and bothsiderism to make themselves look fair and reasonable, on turning politics into horseraces and personality contests, is aiding the destruction of the United States.

while true.. there are a billion things wrong with the politics, media, etc... the fucking Dems need to get a fucking grip and realize they are losing the voting block theyve had since the 60s and before.
 Obama was the right direction for the party, even if he couldnt deliver on it per say.
we are a decade past that , less old dems around, we should be more progressive to fight the right, not less.
the idea that minorities and impoverished are leaning right is  a red fucking flag. You're losing unions .. the lifeblood of the party since forever.

2 party system sucks.. but if they are going to war, destroying voter rights, suppressing votes, lying to snag every disperate pov.. the dems need to cooelsce behind ... SOMETHING for gods sake.
 The only  people that decided to run Biden are Jill and the idiots atop the DNC.
and yes, i know the real candidates, Gavin etc. want to wait 4 years... but bro.. just run KAmela for christs sake.. something. jesus.

too late now. batten down the hatches. smfh.
/end rant
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 28, 2024, 09:18:29 AMI found this piece pretty honest and true.

yes.
the media created the Trump sensation - because people wanted to watch. Some watched because they were in the cult, the rest had to watch the way we all watch disasters - can't look but have to.

Way more was made of Biden looking / sounding too old (he did) than Trump's lying and overall inappropriate behavior for a human being, let alone a president. I suppose because we expect Trump to look and act batshit crazy because we have seen it all before. It wasn't a surprise so therefore not deemed newsworthy or important. 

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."