News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

we got about 2 inches of snow a week ago,
we got 2 more on Sunday night, it hasnt stopped dumping since around 9 PM last night. Looks like 6-10 inches by tomorrow morning.
closing at 1 PM today, thinking of just booking it straight to breck for some snowboard action tomorrow :rawk: :beerbang:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on October 29, 2019, 11:34:17 AM
we got 2 more on Sunday night, it hasnt stopped dumping since around 9 PM last night. Looks like 6-10 inches by tomorrow morning.
closing at 1 PM today, thinking of just booking it straight to breck for some snowboard action tomorrow :rawk: :beerbang:

Jealous.
I've got a trip booked to Quebec the first weekend in Dec for an 'early' start to the season.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 29, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
Quote from: emay on October 29, 2019, 11:34:17 AM

Jealous.
I've got a trip booked to Quebec the first weekend in Dec for an 'early' start to the season.
I just received my Epic Pass last week. Good at 5 New England resorts. Also just booked a trip out to Tahoe in early March. I'm ready for the snow to fly.
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

We've been open one day so far and it's been dry since then.  But we've gotten a couple feet this year so far and it's stayed cold.  Can't wait.  Unfortunately, they don't do any snow making here so we have to wait for Mother Nature to get the base going.  But if October is any indication, should be a good year.

Bobafett

Shoeveling 32 inches of snow sucks.   We got that much since 1 pm yesterday, with another 4-6 expected today.   Lake effect drifts are closer to 4 feet deep!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

ytowndan

68 degrees today in NE Ohio!  It's kinda hard to celebrate, considering what's causing this and how Australia is currently burning. But still. Almost 70 degrees in January.  Yay?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mehead

Under a tornado watch here for the next 5 hours. Meh
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

It's April 16
It's snowing
It snowed only Twice late fall and winter and it's snowing on April 16
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ytowndan

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on April 16, 2020, 06:32:10 AM
It's April 16
It's snowing

Yeah it's nuts.  We have about half an inch accumulation right now.  I'm sure it'll melt by this afternoon, but still...
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

Quote from: ytowndan on April 16, 2020, 09:30:39 AM
Quote from: sls.stormyrider on April 16, 2020, 06:32:10 AM
It's April 16
It's snowing

Yeah it's nuts.  We have about half an inch accumulation right now.  I'm sure it'll melt by this afternoon, but still...

Yeah we have about an inch on the ground and more coming down right now. We usually get one or two snow storms every Spring though.

mbw

2-4  inches here tonight.
gonna snow too.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 16, 2020, 10:53:02 AM
Quote from: mbw on April 16, 2020, 10:44:25 AM
2-4  inches here tonight.
gonna snow too.

Thank you, thank you. I will be here indefinitely.

VA $l!m

yeah supposed to get 6 or so here tonite. ugh.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-