News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

nuttgobblin/mikey K/unidecker/asshat supreme

Started by mattstick, February 27, 2006, 02:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

The problem here is that you're writing off racist and hateful behaviour as "character flaws" with him.  Sure, he's got your back - but the people you associate with reflect upon you - like it or not.

When you stand by and do nothing as he uses words that I refuse to even type to describe ethnic minorities you're just further empowering him and his disgusting behaviour.

mattstick

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 27, 2006, 10:02:51 AM
Allow me to quite clearly ask you to stop telling me how I should feel about my friends.

You wanna bitch about him in this forum. Fine. Thats what it's for.

But don't come here and take me to task for being his friend. I know that if push came to shove he's got my back. Is he a perfect model citizen? heh. No way. But if I wrote everyone off because they were doing or saying something that I don't agree with, approve of, and/or would never do, I wouldn't have many friends. And if my friends did the same, I'd probably have none. How about you?

You're right - I should'nt tell you how you should feel about your friends - and I'm really not.  I'm sure he's really nice to you.  What I am doing is giving you some perspective on how it reflects upon you that you support this guy and stand up next to him.

As for me, I certainly have enough friends that I don't need to associate with people like Mikey K.

Quote from: VA slim on February 27, 2006, 10:40:25 AM
well put sir. that statement shows some perspective and maturity, unlike defensive responses that just expose hurt or anger or bitterness...

Who exactly do you think I'm angry and/or bitter at here?  You think my attitude is immature?  I think that someone who pisses all over etree message boards, and rants inexplicably and holds their nose in the air towards EVERYONE else in the taping/trading community is immature.  Mature people stand up and talk about issues in a rational, meaningful manner like we've done here.

rowjimmy

Alright now, I've never seen any of this racial slur nonsense from him and I've never known him to take that tack.
He may act like an asshole to you but hey, I'm an asshole to some people too. People whom I think deserve it. You might not have seen it before because I never thought you deserved it, but if you don't stop shitting on me, I'll reconsider.

Hey, if you can't take the heat from immature posting, pointless flames or even true and accuratly cutting statements, get off the internets.

Now, perhaps we should close this topic before it sinks much lower.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ucusty

classic material for a supercusty!!!!
THANK YOU FOR THIS!

mgoldey

If Mikey K gets out of line anywhere in etree land, other than #etree, please let me know and I'll remove it.  He crossed that line a long time ago.

mattstick

Now I'm just going to use this thread to paste the stupid shit that the nuttgobbler vomits into my the torrents I post...

Quotenuggobblin    2006-03-24 17:43:12
hahaha reposts of my source without credit to the tapers.... imagine that... by wigglesaway///haha

Now of course, anyone with a brain would see that I just pasted the text file and had no way of knowing it was his source.  But I suppose if you're dumb enough to get arrested for possesion & solicitation of a prostitute, these things can be difficult to comprehend.

mattstick

look at this peice of brilliant prose from the unidecker:

Quotenuggobblin    2006-03-25 04:57:16
wigglysway heh nice try fat guy, it's a canadien thing you wouln't understand... maybe you an lemon2 can ride teh shortb.us back to the batcave and make all of canada rejoice. keeekle

Pretty funny when a guy who's 5'2" and 250lbs tries to insult someone else's physique.  On top of that, whatever he's saying makes absolutely no sense - if whatever I'm not supposed to understand is a "Canadien" thing (note the poor spelling here), would'nt I understand it because I live in Canada?  And wtf does the batcave have to do with this?  I'm supposed to be gay lovers with lemon2 like Batman and Robin?  Hopefully this moron will spew some more garbage into etree soon so we can continue to analyze his dumbass ramblings.