October 22, 2021, 01:24:28 AM

News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

primus

Started by converse29, March 09, 2006, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Reminds me of the old school Primus videos.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 01, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

July 31, 2017, 02:46:32 PM #31 Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 02:48:26 PM by mistercharlie
New album with coming out in September!! First album of original Primus music since 2011!! It's called The Seven and it's based on what is apparently a pretty trippy kids book from the 70's called The Rainbow Goblins. The lineup is my favorite 'Primus': Les, Ler and Herb. It's their first album since Tales from the Punchbowl in 1995!

And the vinyl version looks pretty nice. I kinda like the regular Rainbow Splattered version better than the limited edition 'Desaturated' version. I still ordered the Desaturated version, but I really like the regular one too.

The first song from the album.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 31, 2017, 02:46:32 PM
New album with coming out in September!! First album of original Primus music since 2011!! It's called The Seven and it's based on what is apparently a pretty trippy kids book from the 70's called The Rainbow Goblins. The lineup is my favorite 'Primus': Les, Ler and Herb. It's their first album since Tales from the Punchbowl in 1995!

And the vinyl version looks pretty nice. I kinda like the regular Rainbow Splattered version better than the limited edition 'Desaturated' version. I still ordered the Desaturated version, but I really like the regular one too.

I had that book when I was a kid. 

Did not act it out in my neighbors basement though. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on July 31, 2017, 03:10:42 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 31, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

I had that book when I was a kid. 

Did not act it out in my neighbors basement though.

They can't all be thrilling and chilling.

mopper_smurf

Another single from the new album

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. - Lemmy

ph92

I'm trying to see them in Orlando or Clearwater in November, cant wait!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 07:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Newbury Comics has a split pink/blue vinyl pressing of Frizzle Fry for sale today. Only 750 pressed. I'm guessing they'll be gone in a day or two.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 16, 2021, 01:55:18 AM
Newbury Comics has a split pink/blue vinyl pressing of Frizzle Fry for sale today. Only 750 pressed. I'm guessing they'll be gone in a day or two.

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/primus-frizzle_fry_exclusive_lp
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Apparently people don't like the truth, but I do like it; I like it because it upsets a lot of people. - Lemmy