News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WOMEN!!!!

Started by antelope19, March 12, 2006, 06:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Quote from: VA slim on June 22, 2010, 07:47:45 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 22, 2010, 07:24:50 PM
awww slim!

total good vibes your way!
happy to hear you happy :)

we are sorry to report to all of your fellow females that dr.slimbotic is ophishally off the market. all resumes have been returned, and we are no longer taking applications.

:pours a little beer out for slim:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

OK - I was all on board, but now I call nanners! She's way too cute for you. Well done, sir!

Slim, like many of us, has out-punted his coverage!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

G. Augusto

You get a body shot yet?

antelope19

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 22, 2010, 08:08:08 PM
OK - I was all on board, but now I call nanners! She's way too cute for you. Well done, sir!

Slim, like many of us, has out-punted his coverage!

LOL
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

G. Augusto

Where'd this chick come from?
The future?!  :-o

blatboom

aphineday

Congrats buddy.
And to keep current with this thread; FUCK WOMEN. :frustrated:
I missed the LST and sharts tonight to hang out with a girl who is now sitting on my bed talking about how she wants to hook me up with her friends.
Fucking lame.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

McGrupp

Quote from: aphineday on June 22, 2010, 11:53:19 PM
Congrats buddy.
And to keep current with this thread; FUCK WOMEN. :frustrated:
I missed the LST and sharts tonight to hang out with a girl who is now sitting on my bed talking about how she wants to hook me up with her friends.
Fucking lame.

Games. Females play them.

Sure she's not interested in you?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

aphineday

No, she very well still may be. I just hate these games. You said it well! I have no idea why anyone would want to pull stupid ass stuff like that. Also (and this may speak volumes), she just doesn't "get"  :phish:.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

McGrupp

Quote from: aphineday on June 23, 2010, 01:30:45 AM
No, she very well still may be. I just hate these games. You said it well! I have no idea why anyone would want to pull stupid ass stuff like that. Also (and this may speak volumes), she just doesn't "get"  :phish:.

They don't have to "get"  :phish:

They just can't hate them.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

I have never posted in this thread because I love women. All shapes and sizes. Always have, always will. Worship the ground they walk on.  I'll move along now.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

awww slim!

we are sorry to report to all of your fellow females that dr.slimbotic is ophishally off the market. all resumes have been returned, and we are no longer taking applications. :police: :police:

damn...

i mean, whatever makes you happy!!!! ;)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Igbo

awww slim!

we are sorry to report to all of your fellow females that dr.slimbotic is ophishally off the market. all resumes have been returned, and we are no longer taking applications. :police: :police:

Whoa!!! Congrats Bro!!!! Good for you getting back in da game!

guyforget

i cant believe i didnt open this thread yet, i thought it was all bitchin about chicks, and here it is that slim is using this thread to drop bombs like the news of his impending marriage. 

holy crap slim, great thread to put this in. 

eventually curiosity got the best of me what the hell do they have to bitch about to add 3 pages to that old thread today?

'grats man, hope that the two of you are very happy together! 
-AD_

kellerb