News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

k, PMs between myself and Aug as well as Jedi seem to be working fine.  guess it was a one-time thing...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

amazing, we've lost 12 seconds already since yesterday.  very odd!
-Phish

August

Quote from: tet on May 03, 2007, 09:56:08 AM
amazing, we've lost 12 seconds already since yesterday.  very odd!

we can predict da future!!!!
a

August

tet

it is now...

we were fine, the server was humming along perfectly (wikipaug.net was still up in fact), but our DNS host for week4paug (which is not our DNS host for wikipaug) was down for a few hours this morning.  i couldn't even log into their website!!  all appears to be back up and running now though.

sorry about this folks... the internets sometimes take a crap on its users, and today was one of those days.
-Phish

August

rowjimmy

Funny, I didn't FEEL poopedupon.
But I did have some slow service from the site this am...

All good now.

Thx!

nab

My post count at 1337 read "leet".  Don't know what this means, and everything is back to normal, but it was weird.

August

I've been unable to use any photobucket img links today.
What's up wit dat?
a

August

Quote from: August on June 26, 2007, 01:31:10 PM
I've been unable to use any photobucket img links today.
What's up wit dat?
a

Nevermind.
Photobucket added a new "share" url link, which I was using.
Carry on.....

a

tet

ok, i've noticed a bunch of errors in the logs relating to searching, and i just found out that there was a bug in the latest update that i did here.  i have manually corrected the problem and now search should be working without a problem, so please let me know if anyone still has issues.
-Phish

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

just did a major update and optimization, as the last upgrade i did a few months ago did NOT take as intended - we've been dragging ass in terms of SQL queries and whatnot, so in the latest upgrade i was sure to correct the error that prevented the last upgrade from taking place.  not that anyone cares... it's just more gooder now!

anyway, as always the modifications i've made here have to be re-done, such as YouTube and a few other tweaks, so don't worry if you don't see that stuff working immediately - it will be fixed, hopefully soon.  EDIT: everything should be working now, please let me know if it isn't
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

thanks tet.

for what you do :)

and all you guys that keep this place up.. :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

hey, i just push buttons, it's u guys that make this place what it is  :beers:

anyway, in doing the upgrades today, i've opened up a whole new door to future potential features for this site.

stay tuned :mrgreen:
-Phish