News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

whoa dude. my head just exploded. change is scary! (but i think i like it)

PIE-GUY

I know you don't really support this, but ever since last night's upgrades autopager has completely stopped working. Not sure who updates it but someone should!

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4925
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

Quote from: guyforget on February 05, 2010, 03:03:39 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on February 05, 2010, 03:01:44 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on February 04, 2010, 11:34:00 PM
When I use curve I get a lag when scrolling.  Very similar to what it looks like when you don't have drivers installed for your video card (just not as extreme).  Did this happen to anyone else?

havent seen anything like this, dan

It doesn't happen on PP, so I don't think it's the theme.  I think it has something to do with the "News" section on the main page.  It seems to lag up whenever the news headline changes. 

EDIT:  Nope.  I hid the news section, and my avatar (since it's animated), and it still lags.  Guess it's back to core for me. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Hicks

Aight, curve it is then, I'm sure I can get used to it.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

I lost all the emoticons since the upgrade.  Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

Quote from: Phishy69 on February 05, 2010, 03:33:15 PM
I lost all the emoticons since the upgrade.  Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not.

hit F5 in the reply screen.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

guyforget

Quote from: Phishy69 on February 05, 2010, 03:33:15 PM

click "reply"

then hit f5 on the reply screen

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on February 05, 2010, 03:35:03 PM
OK, who is pushing buttons around here?

not me, i think that guy left actually
-AD_

guyforget

im not sure what youre saying

i cant recreate that error but i see a lot of them popping up in my error log
-AD_

mistercharlie

Quote from: guyforget on February 05, 2010, 03:55:52 PM

It's gone from the homepage, but when I go into the 'paug media center' thread it doesn't load the whole page (it stops at my last post and then when I try to reply I get that message.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Quote from: cactusfan on February 05, 2010, 03:07:24 PM
whoa dude. my head just exploded. change is scary! (but i think i like it)

Yeah I think I like it as well!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

guyforget

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 05, 2010, 03:58:18 PM
Quote from: guyforget on February 05, 2010, 03:55:52 PM

It's gone from the homepage, but when I go into the 'paug media center' thread it doesn't load the whole page (it stops at my last post and then when I try to reply I get that message.

so youre unable to load the post w/ my embedded mp3 in it?

-AD_

guyforget

what about in the media center?  can you go in there, open the mp3 album, and play my awesome embedded mp3?
-AD_

guyforget

i see dan getting the error a lot too

so you guys cant load the "media center" thread past mrc's last post, and cant see my post w/ the embedded mp3? 

and what if you go to the media link at the top, go to the mp3 gallery, can you stream my mp3 from in there?
-AD_