News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Show Listened To?

Started by August, April 06, 2006, 03:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 14, 2023, 07:01:32 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 14, 2023, 06:53:54 PMi didn't even think about the 30th anny of '93.  i used to love that gunnison 2nd set on tape and then cd-r, but i never got it digitally.  i can't believe it!  can anyone put up the 2nd set soundboard?

Yeah, that 2nd set kept me company on many a lonely night. I know it almost as well as I know the Bomb Factory 2nd set. Every weird moment of it.  Strange to say, but Gunnison includes my favorite versions of two songs: Curtis Loew and Lifeboy.

Wow, weird.... same here. This Gunnison shows was one of the very first shows I ever got off etree... along with 6/11/94 and 6/18/94 I believe.

Also, my first time hearing them play Curtis Loew and Lifeboy...

I think I've still only seen two Lifeboys. They should play song song more. Easily one of their best balleds IMO.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Pulled up this Megafauna show that I taped in 2010... Sounds pretty good I must say.

https://archive.org/details/megafaun2010-06-08.fob.blumlein.rj.flac16/

QuoteMegafaun
2010-06-08
Iota
Arlington, Va

Crowley & Tripp Recordist (ribbon) mics, (Blumlein FOB DFC 6.75'high) > KindKables Black Stealths > Busman T-Mod FR2LE > .wav @ 16bit 44.1kHz
Minor Edits (Fades, DC Offset Removal) via WaveLab
Tracking via CDWave > Flac Level 8
Recording by rowjimmy & George W.
Post by rowjimmy (http://www.rowjimmy.com)

01. Kaufman's Ballad^ >
02. Jam >
03. The Process
04. Banter & Volunteers (false start)
05. Volunteers
06. The Fade
07. Drains
08. Carolina Days
09. Impressions Of The Past
10. The Longest Day *
11. Where We Belong >
12. Tides *

^ first couple seconds missed due to mic change. Some clipping Occurs. 
* played amidst the audience, in front of the stage

Sam Quinn opened

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

Thank you for sharing this RJ.   My girlfriend grew up with the cook brothers, so she will be stoked.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

natronzero

Passed the anniversary of this one a few days ago. That tour was something else. One of those periods of time that felt special even while it was happening.
QuoteAkron/Family
April 1, 2011
The Parish
Austin, Texas

(1:35:39.69)
-----------------

00 (greetings)
01 (noise intro)
02 We All Will
03 River
04 Island
05 AAAOWAY
06 So It Goes
07 Another Sky
08 Raising the Sparks
09 Everyone Is Guilty
10 Say What You Want
11 Silly Bears
12 (encore break)
13 Fuji 1
14 Fuji 2
15 Light Emerges
https://archive.org/details/akronfamily2011-04-01.flac16
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Buffalo Budd

Such a great tour, caught their TO date.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

:phish:
Jul 13, 1994
Big Birch Concert Pavilion
Patterson, NY

SET 1: Buried Alive > Poor Heart > Sample in a Jar, Foam, The Mango Song, Down with Disease > Fee[1] -> It's Ice > Fast Enough for You, I Didn't Know[2], Split Open and Melt

SET 2: Possum, Cavern -> Wilson[3] -> Cavern > NICU -> Tweezer -> Julius -> Tweezer -> Big Black Furry Creature from Mars[4] -> Tweezer -> Mound > Slave to the Traffic Light > Suzy Greenberg

ENCORE: My Sweet One > Tweezer Reprise

[1] Trey sang verses through megaphone.
[2] Fish on trombone.
[3] Played to the tune of Cavern.
[4] Unfinished; Played bluegrass style to the tune of Scent of a Mule.

It had been a minute since I last listened to this one. So many amazing teases and jams.

khalpin

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: khalpin on June 09, 2023, 01:48:37 PMSuch a great show.

One of my all time favs! They were feeling squirrelly that night!
Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

shoreline99

QuoteSiouxsie Sioux
2023-05-21
Cruel World Festival
The Outsiders Stage
Pasadena, CA

SOURCE:
SP-CMC-8 (w/Mods) > Sony PCM-A10 > Sandisk Mini-SD Card (32gb - Class 10)

TRANSFER:
.WAV (24 Bit) > Adobe Audition 2023 CC (normalize/amplify/tracking/dithering/downsampling) > .WAV (16 Bit) > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC (Level 6)

SETLIST:

01. Intro (Carnival of the Animals)
02. Nightshift
03. Arabian Nights
04. Here Comes That Day
05. Kiss Them for Me
06. Dear Prudence (The Beatles cover)
07. Face to Face
08. Loveless
09. Lands End
10. Cities in Dust
11. But Not Them
12. Sin In My Heart
13. Christine
14. Happy House
15. Into A Swan
16. (encore break #1)

--- ENCORE #1 ---

17. About to Happen
18. Spellbound
19. (encore break #2)

--- ENCORE #2 ---

20. Israel
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.