News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mediawiki thread #2

Started by jephrey, April 20, 2006, 09:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

ok, so check out my progres on the 2000 year page... please note, i'm still working on it.. so dont go fucking around with it... :evil:

anyhoo, feedback welcome so let yer rip
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

August

nice!
i like it alot.
maybe for the week4paug grooves we can
have our names with maybe three highlights from a year or 1 from a tour or something.

just a thought.
maybe it would be cool to have the box in each each tour header?
or will that get too cluttered?

joseph august

jephrey

Yeah, I changed the links a bit before, and made the text small...  Run with it, I won't touch it.  I like it so far, but we need a better color than that hideous yellow (like the orange in week4paug.net?)

Some stats would be cool...  Top 5 most played songs.  New arrivals.  Risen from the dead.  Etc...  That top part can be big.  Any link to the setlist portion of the page will go right to the setlists header, so fill that top part up...  maybe a little link at the very top that says "down to setlists" or something would be ok, just in case someone got there that way..

I'd say it'd get too cluttered in each tour header, but that's just me.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Fall is COMPLETE.  Please check my work.  I'm going back and looking through it, and the other setlists that are posted so I hope to catch any errors.  :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.