News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Group leader master list

Started by jedifunk, May 17, 2006, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Quote from: ikki on May 18, 2006, 08:06:56 PM
Quote from: disco on May 18, 2006, 06:13:39 PM
Quote from: jonyem on May 18, 2006, 05:39:30 PM
If hippies can win a million bucks on TV then we can keep the show of the week club going just fine.

Let me get this straight: For all "club picks" you must u/l a seed to etree as we normally do and then up the YSI link of the same stuff (in lossy) to sendspace? I've never converted to mp3 before, anything tricky?

In this case, I agree with faux, just don't dig on the I-tunes, maybe I-Man, but that's for a different board all together....

Yup, both mp3 and a BT, makes sense 'cause the torrent can take a while and since we only have a week to listen and discuss people will want to get the show as quickly as possible, but it would stupid to not have a lossless option too. 

And are you talking about a Scott Bakula TV Movie???? That's grounds for a smiting!!!  :wink:

ikki do you mean I-Man? its a Disco Biscuits song, hence the different board all together. Btw, what the thoughts on the current Biscuit sound on the paug? Just curious...
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

fauxpaxfauxreal

Eh.  Bisco is a dissapointment.  In 99-01 they were on the verge of hitting it big.  Now it seems they're stuck in a lifetime of club hell.  They had SO MUCH potential...and it's gone.

Oh well..."E" is prone to do that to you.

jephrey

I also thought there was much more potential earlier on (2001 for me).  They kinda plateau'd.  I too believe it was an E thing, although I do believe that Jon (I think that's right right?  Gutwillig? Barber?) said that he wasn't a regular user.  I would guess that Brownie was.  A good friend of mine actually used to hang with them.  One of their later songs they made up on a snowboarding trip with the kid...  Kyle's his name.  Anyway, I think the idea of inverting songs is really cool.  Something I wish Phish would have done to stray from the more normal song > jam formula.  Sure Phish had their moments of stuff like that, but that's a way to please your current fans, and I think turn away new ones (as the show may be harder to follow).

In any case.  I pretty much agree with faux.

And go ahead and sign me up for the next slot jedi...  I don't really know what to suggest yet, but in many weeks, I'll think of something.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

thelot

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

August

shoreline99

i think he's away until tonight.  :beers:
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

disco

I'm uploading the first set to sendspace as we speak.... :banana:
Do you guys want to know what show it is or just be surprised?

www.week4paug.net

August

both!
did you let jedi know yet?
that way he can make a new topic for it.
a

August

nevermind my last post..........   :roll:

a

disco

Jedi has to do that? I just started a new topic for Week 4, are we supposed to send them through him first?

www.week4paug.net

disco

www.week4paug.net

disco

here's your partial hint, its a show from the fine state of PA

www.week4paug.net

fauxpaxfauxreal

August