News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Successfully Seeded My First Torrent!

Started by cleech74, July 11, 2006, 02:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleech74

I think I finally figured it out.  Took me damn long enough!  :-P

Here it is, Summer 1995.  Killer Stash, but you all already know it.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=27043

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

disco

nice work, man
"movin' on up..." :banana:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

cleech74

Thanks, disco.  I figured I'd give it a whirl.  I didn't pick a request or anything like that, I just wanted to get one started.  That way I can contribute to the ISO section of this forum.  The "first time" is always a cluster-f*ck, anyway.  Isn't it? :-P
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

disco

Quote from: cleech74 on July 11, 2006, 09:22:03 PM
Thanks, disco.  I figured I'd give it a whirl.  I didn't pick a request or anything like that, I just wanted to get one started.  That way I can contribute to the ISO section of this forum.  The "first time" is always a cluster-f*ck, anyway.  Isn't it? :-P

yep, that what I did, I figured my first one should be a good one
I think 7-13-94 counts  :phish:

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

cleech74

Thanks for the encouragement.  Karma for ya!