News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

new logo

Started by tet, August 12, 2006, 12:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

I like it, but maybe the image of the Phish could be clearer?  That's my only thing.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Marmar

I've got some really clear icons of the logo......sadly I can't attach them to show you...if anyone wants em lemme know and I can email you all my logos.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

i've got plenty of hi-res versions of it.  the problem is, to make it so small, i kill the resolution on it.  i'll try to touch it up tonite, if i have time.  like i said, i have the PSD file if anyone wants to play around...
-Phish

Marmar

these icons are high res.....very clear....I'm no photo guy though......I should email you the hirez icons.....

if ya want, shoot me the psd file and I'll take a crack at it.....

any preference to color?....I've got em all, red, green, blue, magenta, b&w, and rainbow.......

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

tet

email pls. 

tethead@mac.com

-Phish

Marmar

tet

thanks.  i may just do something with the .ico files, we'll see.  i want to keep the image relatively small...
-Phish

Marmar

use em for lil link buttons if you wish......

I've got a TON more...different phish things.....let me know if ya want em......

tet

i've actually made our own name more phish-like, what do you think about this?  that way we don't tread on any copyright issues with their logo....
-Phish

jephrey

That's actually really awesome...  I like it.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

thanks...  gotta love the 'curve text' function in Photoshop CS2!   well, it's up on the page, if anyone is interested. 
-Phish

Marmar

The logo can be used as long as it falls within the same usage as the audio.....non-profit, not exploiting a database for $$, etc....

Kevin has stated this to me about using images for DVD-A's......

BUT...the logo is pretty cool....It kinda reminds me of my "I'm A Phiend" sticker......Phiend in the same lettering as the official logo.....it's pretty cool.....

tet

so we're good with the logo?  it's growing on me... i have played around with various levels of the "fish curve" in the letters, but the one that came out is still my fave.  i can do colors too, but until we get a nice custom theme going on the site, let's keep it simple and i can try to match it up later. 
-Phish