News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Progress

Started by jephrey, August 04, 2006, 02:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I don't know why the original way didn't work, but I figured out a way to make it display properly with Microsoft products.  Check it out, there's just not a big gap between each "section" like there is on the right.  I think that's ok.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

PhishJY

Looks good.  Hope you remember what you did, because you're going to have to do it on the other pages too.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

PhishJY

Oh, yeah.  Thanks! :clap:
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

jephrey

yup, very easy.  I'll do it now or soon.

-DONE

j

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

I reformatted the code for 2000 in more like a list, but I don't know if I like the larger spacing on the displayed page.  Any other opinions?  I want to go back I think. 

J

jephrey

JY...

I noticed you put Winter Tour in there for 1990, but we're getting to the point where there really wasn't a tour, more just year-round.  I wonder if there's a way we can subdivide previous years where tour lines are not obvious?  It's going to be an issue on the details page where it needs a tourname.  I suppose we could write something there that makes sense.  Any ideas?

J

tet

Quote from: jephrey on August 21, 2006, 01:00:33 PM
JY...

I noticed you put Winter Tour in there for 1990, but we're getting to the point where there really wasn't a tour, more just year-round.  I wonder if there's a way we can subdivide previous years where tour lines are not obvious?  It's going to be an issue on the details page where it needs a tourname.  I suppose we could write something there that makes sense.  Any ideas?

J

sure, just do Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall (with fall going right into New Years i guess... we'll suspend reality for the sake of clarity).  March 21, June 21, Sept 21... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

I like that.  good call.

Or to the nearest break on those dates because if there's a 21st and 22nd show at the same venue, they should be part of the same "tour".  IMO, lets use our best judgement, but put it close to the 21st.

J

jedifunk

what about the dec 99 tour?  we have that listed as winter tour...
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

that's fine.  i mean, it's not a continuous tour from september thru december, so we can break it up a bit.

every year is different, i guess we'll just play it by ear.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

PhishJY

Ok, now I'm confused.  

Have we agreed that:
Spring is Mar. 21 - June 20, Summer is June 21 - Sept. 20, Fall is Sept. 21 - Dec. 20, and Winter is Dec. 21 - Mar. 20?

Sorry, but it's been a long day.

jephrey

For the most part and in general.  If there's an obvious gap somewhere, we can use it.

J

jephrey

I put up 1989 just now.  Getting close to finishing the years.

j

PhishJY

I'm about 1/3 done w/1990.

jephrey

You're cooking with the show entries man.

1988 year page is in.

J