News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

some interesting stats about week4paug.net

Started by tet, August 18, 2006, 01:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

a handful of fresh stats:

of 17,350 unique visitors to the website in the previous 1 month of data, the most common internet connection was Cable, with a whopping 10,027 of you.  3 people connected with an ISDN, the least used connection type.  people still use ISDN??  we had more dialup and OC3 connections!

the average amount of time spent on this site is 12 minutes and 26 seconds.  Mondays are the most popular day (you must all hate your jobs as they start every week)

we're still mostly Windows, but the Apple family of products is representing strong.  Windows had 74.63%, while Mac was 23.30%, iPhone with 1.55%, and the iPod with 0.16%.   1 person visited us from a Palm product, and 1 also from a Playstation 3. 

Internet Explorer is dominant with 54.21%, while Firefox and Safari make up the majority of the remainder with 32.20% and 12.88%, respectively. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

since the first stats in this thread, Mac is up about 5%.  Pretty good jump if you ax me.  Safari is up only a half percent.

It's monday and I'm hitting it hard.  Bunch of posts today.  I like to round out the weekend.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

nab

This place is always more interesting when you guys are supposed to be working. :evil:

antelope19

Just noticed we've hit 2500 memebrs.   :-o
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

nab

Quote from: antelope19 on October 02, 2008, 02:42:12 PM
Just noticed we've hit 2500 memebrs.   :-o

I wonder how many of those signed up yesterday.

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

sls.stormyrider

just a wild guess - yesterday had to have been most posts per day.
what was the total #?
what was the previous record?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

blatboom

Quote from: slslbs on October 02, 2008, 03:18:19 PM

possibly overall, but nothing can fuck with the From the Archives thread!   :samurai:

GBL

Quote from: blatboom on October 02, 2008, 03:21:20 PM
Quote from: slslbs on October 02, 2008, 03:18:19 PM

possibly overall, but nothing can fuck with the From the Archives thread!   :samurai:

tru dat
If this is love, I'm never going home..

nab

I have a feeling that March 6 might see a thread that will rival the archives thread.

Hicks

Quote from: nab on October 02, 2008, 03:48:02 PM
I have a feeling that March 6 might see a thread that will rival the archives thread.

Especially if we get that webcast!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

nab

Quote from: Hicks on October 02, 2008, 03:57:56 PM

That would be sweet.  They better get some heavy duty hardware to support that thing or else getting a decent stream will be pretty hard.

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on October 02, 2008, 04:00:18 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 02, 2008, 03:57:56 PM

That would be sweet.  They better get some heavy duty hardware to support that thing or else getting a decent stream will be pretty hard.

yuh. though by then i'll have my PS3 and i could stream the show through my home theatre... that'd be sweet!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

first of all, 9 new members yesterday.  8 today.

also, we average around 5-6,000 posts per month.  we have had over 1,000 in the last 40+ hours since the news broke.

of the approximately 1,700 unique IPs that came to the site yesterday, around 700 were new (= the first time they've been here)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish