News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MSG rumors

Started by flow00, October 22, 2006, 05:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flow00

Can anyone help me dispel rumors that Phish is booking MSG for New Year's? Right now no one is publicly booked. Has anyone heard who is playing MSG on Dec. 31? Thank ya.  :-D

jedifunk

well, trey is playing atlantic city on new years so that might help ya figure things out ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

flow00

Quote from: jedifunk on October 22, 2006, 05:35:59 PM
well, trey is playing atlantic city on new years so that might help ya figure things out ;)

Sweet, I forgot about that. Thanks, jedi.  :lol:

ma215

It will be Phish minus Trey at MSG on NYE.  Rumor has it Jerry will take Trey's place.  :banana:

ucusty

Quote from: ma215 on October 22, 2006, 08:51:26 PM
It will be Phish minus Trey at MSG on NYE.  Rumor has it Jerry will take Trey's place.  :banana:

i heard hendrix was gonna play for trey

tet

i heard bela fleck was in for trey
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

you guys are all wrong. 
Bach is playing 3 sets while Jimi belly dances to fugues in D minor.  Then Trey will tell his version of the Aristocrats, while Janis Joplin pretends to be a mime. 

Fuckin n00bs, Do I have to get everything right around here.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gimmetela

i'm tellin' ya...summer 2007.  see you there.

ucusty

ive seen phish at msg 6 times and every one was a pain in the ass
:frustrated:

phish wont be back until 09, they'll go tour to promote the 10th anniversary Big Cypress DVD

guyforget

Quote from: jedifunk on October 22, 2006, 05:35:59 PM

LOL, Id say that pretty much rules it out.
-AD_