News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Show Listened To?

Started by August, April 06, 2006, 03:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

There's no way we could play a country song as well as a country band or a Latin song as well as a Latin band. We could never expect to do that. We just keep doing what we do, what we know how to do. We sound like ourselves. - Mike

khalpin

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

There's no way we could play a country song as well as a country band or a Latin song as well as a Latin band. We could never expect to do that. We just keep doing what we do, what we know how to do. We sound like ourselves. - Mike

mistercharlie

I just finished up  :phish: 08/10/97... Some of the best damned ear piss I've ever heard!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

Quote:phish:
north charleston coliseum
north charleston, sc
1995-11-18

set 1

disc 1
Dinner and a Movie, Bouncing Around the Room, Reba, Lawn Boy, Punch You in the Eye,
Slave to the Traffic Light, Blue & Lonesome, Sample in a Jar

set 2

disc 2
AC/DC Bag, Sparkle, Free, I'm So Tired, You Enjoy Myself, Contact, BBFCFM > Acoustic Army >
BBFCFM, Cavern,

(tracked at end of set 1) E: Bill Bailey*

* with Page's father on vocals

source:  akg460b/ck61>b18>denon dtr80p, by chad clark and JK
transfer: DAT(1)>cd(1)>eac>cdwave>flac, by john m 2007-07-25

Solid show.  Forgot how killer Dinner and a Movie is especially as an opener, nice little rager.  Lawn Boy is sweet with Trey giving thanks to the Chairman of the Boards.  Pretty cool Slave in set one, Trey manic early on before the jam.  I'm So Tired is another great throwback from the previous Fall.  You Enjoy Myself is a barn burner.  One the best versions from '95.  Brick!  House!  Dah nah nah.     

Buffalo Budd

Akron Family
3-17-2009
Oriental Theater
Denver, CO

Untitled (last song from s/t album), River > The Alps and Their Orange Evergreen > Gravelly Mountains of The Moon > Lake Song > Jam > Ed Is a Portal > Creatures > Jam > Everyone Is Guilty, MBF, Sun Will Shine, Last Year, I Know You Rider, Crickets

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

natronzero

What a great show. I actually just jammed Meek Warrior, the AK half of the Angels of Light split, and Love is Simple yesterday for the first time in probably 2 years. Maybe I should hit up some old shows today.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: natronzero on December 06, 2022, 10:17:43 AMWhat a great show. I actually just jammed Meek Warrior, the AK half of the Angels of Light split, and Love is Simple yesterday for the first time in probably 2 years. Maybe I should hit up some old shows today.

There's a few SBDs on relisten that I'm going through today.  :music:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 06, 2022, 10:41:06 AM
Quote from: natronzero on December 06, 2022, 10:17:43 AMWhat a great show. I actually just jammed Meek Warrior, the AK half of the Angels of Light split, and Love is Simple yesterday for the first time in probably 2 years. Maybe I should hit up some old shows today.

There's some pretty banging AUDs on there that are worth your time. Not that I'm biased.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 08, 2022, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 06, 2022, 10:41:06 AM

There's some pretty banging AUDs on there that are worth your time. Not that I'm biased.

I listened to a couple last night and today.
The sound was every bit as good (to my ears) as the 2 SBDs I heard.